Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Shaiya > Shaiya Private Server
You last visited: Today at 12:35

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Developers needed ASAP

Discussion on Developers needed ASAP within the Shaiya Private Server forum part of the Shaiya category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Developers needed ASAP

Hello guys, This is [ADM]League I am the former Administrator to "Shaiya Future battle" known as SFB we are looking for a few knowledged Developers to help us get up and running again we have a dedicated server from HyperFilter I can discuss the bonuses over skype or here in Private messages, if your interested msssage me asap. Must have a microphone and headphones must be over the age of 18 no expectations. If your interested to help message me here or on skype tony.parys1. You need to be active and have a lot possion for development.

Still looking hit me up asap

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[ Request ] Developers and 3D Modelers Needed
02/26/2012 - Zero - 28 Replies
Hello everybody, Crusuaders Online is currently looking for developers and 3D modelers. We need developers who can add weapons to the client and server. We need a 3D modeler who can creat new skins for weapons and such. We need the developer to be able to some other kinds of development. Contact me on our forums. Thanks, Patrick (Crusuaders Online)
Developers Needed
01/25/2011 - Aion Private Server - 0 Replies
I am needing an Aion Developer, With alot of experience, who can setup the server ect... We will provide a dedicated server. Another games on our network are just Dekaron for now... Message me if interested.
Developers Needed
11/20/2010 - Dekaron Private Server - 2 Replies
Hello Everyone, I'm from Dekaron Evolution. Our client right now has barley any bugs, is very stable, etc. Were looking for 1-2 devs to help us finish up a few more things while I work on the website. What we have to offer: Powerful Dedicated Server Powerful connection, low lag Great client, with pretty much 99% of skills working (Yes, summoner sacras worK PROPERLY).
Developers Needed
01/07/2010 - Dekaron Private Server - 23 Replies
Hello ElitePvp friends, I recruit Staff members that are good experienced with dev dekaron files,good in graphic-websites. We Search Experienced developer Experienced with php,sql,dekaron file structure.
[Recruit] Developers Needed!
08/21/2009 - WoW Bots - 9 Replies
Greetings everyone, Im Kallblodig, The former developer of NinjaSkid & Aerofarmer Wow leveling bots, and now Im the developer of a new WoW Bot (Not saying it's name here yet, and I got my reasons) wich will compete with todays bots. We are a team of 4, 1 main Developer, 1 reverse engineerer, 1 webmanager & administrator and 1 php coder. We have everything, exept a memory reading knowleaged developer to get the bot up running. The developer must have these qualities, Know Autoit Syntaxes and...