Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Shaiya > Shaiya Private Server
You last visited: Today at 21:10

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

My client does not connect to the server

Discussion on My client does not connect to the server within the Shaiya Private Server forum part of the Shaiya category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
My client does not connect to the server

Hi, I am new here, and I would like to ask for help, I created a local shaiya server on a virtual box machine, shaiya serves that use is from ep 5.4, the client is also 5.4, but when I choose the server the following appears error:

Print error link:
When I was using shaiya server 4.5 and client 4.5, it worked normally, only in 5.4 that is giving these errors, I ask a lot of help from someone.
I'm Brazilian so any mistake I apologize, google translate is not perfect
kkkkk
Old 01/12/2017, 22:09   #2

Quote:
Originally Posted by doteroargentino View Post
Check your logs and you shall find the answer. They are located in C:\ or D:\YOUR SERVER\PSM_Client\Bin\Log
Many thanks, I had not run the table of items on the server!
But now some skills are not working right, an error "Skill impossible to be acquired" appears. Should I execute the skill table on the server too?

Thanks
Old 01/13/2017, 01:40   #3

Quote:
Yes. If the client and server definitions are not the same the client will just display it but it will always follow the Server definition. So if your server only allows a certain skill up to certain level, even if the client includes the levels past it they will do nothing.

The simplest way to fix this is download shStudio by Castor if you don't have it already and you should generate the .sql queries to add all your client information into the server. This includes Item, Cash, Skill, NpcSkill and Monster. Also note that for your NpcQuest information to be equal in the client and the server you need to add a decrypted copy of your NpcQuest.SData in the folder "C: or D:\YOUR SERVER\PSM_Client\Bin\Data".

Generating the sql query for Item, Cash, Skill and NpcSkill is pretty easy, you just need to load those files in shStudio and save it. That will automatically generate the .sql file for you to load. Monster.SData is a little different because it doesn't generate a .sql file unless you do some more steps. There are some methods for this but the simpler is this one:
First of all you need to open your client as a Workspace, not an Archive. This means you need to extract your client first and for that you can use either Shaiya Data Tool by lilpro or Shaiya Data Tool v2 by nubness.
Once you've done that, open your workspace, open the Monster.SData file and you'll see a tab called "Tools", so go to Tools > Scripts > Import Server Definitions. This will load the server information about mobs that's located in PS_GameDefs which are "Mobs" for mob information, and "MobItems" for drops.
Finally modify any mob and click the save button. This will generate a .sql file and create a .SData file called MonsterEx.
If you're going to use this method I'd recommend you to look for a good database because when you load the server definitions you will directly load the information from it and if something was corrupt there (like mobs with attack disabled) you'll load that too.

I added some extra info here that might help you since you're new but all this has already been posted in previous threads, I would recommend you to go through all the Guides & Releases Section from older to newer threads so you start learning your way around.

I wanted to say first thank you very much for being there giving me this help. And good about using the shstudio and shaiya data tool programs I understand, I had really forgotten to execute the sql file of the "item", but on the "skill", I generated A sql and executed on the server, it still gives the same error, and now the skill is multiplied.
Print Screen:

You talked about running all the "Item, Cash, Skill, NpcSkill, and Monster files."
Can the "Skill" file be connected to the others? Because I just ran the skill on the server and continued giving error, and in another client nor enters the game, remembering that I imported the files with the shaiya tool for the client and executed the same in sql.
Old 01/13/2017, 02:26   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by mateus7g View Post
I wanted to say first thank you very much for being there giving me this help. And good about using the shstudio and shaiya data tool programs I understand, I had really forgotten to execute the sql file of the "item", but on the "skill", I generated A sql and executed on the server, it still gives the same error, and now the skill is multiplied.
Print Screen:

You talked about running all the "Item, Cash, Skill, NpcSkill, and Monster files."
Can the "Skill" file be connected to the others? Because I just ran the skill on the server and continued giving error, and in another client nor enters the game, remembering that I imported the files with the shaiya tool for the client and executed the same in sql.

Just extract the skill.data from the OS and replace it in your folder where your DATA is and run the new SQL Remember to do the same on the client side
Old 01/13/2017, 03:03   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raziel166 View Post
Just extract the skill.data from the OS and replace it in your folder where your DATA is and run the new SQL Remember to do the same on the client side
I do this but the problem persists and still multiplies the skill :/

I was thinking that it could be the SData Skill file that I used, I'll try to download another one and bring news, thanks for the help!
Old 01/13/2017, 16:18   #6

Quote:
Server definitions have nothing to do with a skill appearing twice, that's a client problem. You will need to have your Skill.SData replaced with a clean one, you can either take it from OS (but I think shaiya PT is in ep 6 now so if you're running your server with any other lower ep it will be kinda useless) or re download the client you were using. Pro tip: always keep a backup of clean .SData files just in case you mess up with them. It has happened to me that sometimes I don't shutdown my pc properly (it runs out of battery lol) with shStudio open and this messed up my .SData files.
I think I understand, I should import the skill.sd on the clean date, for example without the skill data file in place, right?
I'll try, luckily I have a clean backup of the client, I'll tell you if it works.
Again thank you very much for your patience!

Quote:
Server definitions have nothing to do with a skill appearing twice, that's a client problem. You will need to have your Skill.SData replaced with a clean one, you can either take it from OS (but I think shaiya PT is in ep 6 now so if you're running your server with any other lower ep it will be kinda useless) or re download the client you were using. Pro tip: always keep a backup of clean .SData files just in case you mess up with them. It has happened to me that sometimes I don't shutdown my pc properly (it runs out of battery lol) with shStudio open and this messed up my .SData files.
Well I deleted all the dbo.skill tables in the sql, so when I run the new table, do not mix with each other, that was my theory, so I ran the same sql skill of ep 5.4 and also imported the SData file To the client, something went right to the client that was only giving error, now is working, but the skill continues multiplied, the only thing I think now is, try using another Skill.SData, the possibility of being Skill.SData that I own ? Or can it be something else?
Old 01/13/2017, 18:22   #7

Quote:
As I said before, delete your Skill.SData from your client, get yourself a clean Skill.SData file and import it into your client. Then open shStudio and create the .sql file again. If you want to make sure there are no double skills load the Skill.SData file in shStudio and check there's only 1 of each skill and then generate the Skill.sql file.
I understand then, I edit a Skill.sdata file and leave it clean and I import it to my client, then I open the same file in shstudio I create an sql file, execute it and see if the problem will remain?

I took a good look at Skill.SData to see if I had something repeated like you said, but it was really all correct, I'll do what you told me, I'll import a clean file from Skill.SData and I'll come back to tell you what happened.

Quote:
As I said before, delete your Skill.SData from your client, get yourself a clean Skill.SData file and import it into your client. Then open shStudio and create the .sql file again. If you want to make sure there are no double skills load the Skill.SData file in shStudio and check there's only 1 of each skill and then generate the Skill.sql file.
It looks when I'm going to zero Skill.SData, it usually zero, but when saved, it does not generate the sql, what do I do?
Old 01/14/2017, 01:35   #8

Quote:
Originally Posted by mateus7g View Post
I understand then, I edit a Skill.sdata file and leave it clean and I import it to my client, then I open the same file in shstudio I create an sql file, execute it and see if the problem will remain?

I took a good look at Skill.SData to see if I had something repeated like you said, but it was really all correct, I'll do what you told me, I'll import a clean file from Skill.SData and I'll come back to tell you what happened.

It looks when I'm going to zero Skill.SData, it usually zero, but when saved, it does not generate the sql, what do I do?
edd me 0n skype kalil1661
Thanks
1 User
Old 01/14/2017, 03:03   #9

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raziel166 View Post
edd me 0n skype kalil1661
I sent the friend request, my name is Mateus Rangel!

Tags
error shaiya server 5.4, shaiya, shaiya server 5.4