Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 02:13

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Dev Team

Discussion on Dev Team within the Shaiya Private Server forum part of the Shaiya category.

Old 08/02/2015, 01:23   #16

elite*gold: 1
Received Thanks: 5,741
#pinned for more attention.
Thanks
5 Users
Old 08/02/2015, 01:57   #17

elite*gold: 50
Received Thanks: 1,262
Quote:
Originally Posted by Autrux View Post
#pinned for more attention.
Thank you so much.

Our team is growing! If you are interested feel free to add me on skype

Don't forget to add a few screenshots or proof of your works.
Thanks
4 Users
Old 08/02/2015, 19:14   #18

elite*gold: 0
i would like to join
Thanks
3 Users
Old 09/20/2015, 06:39   #19

I am a long time member of this site, i have been a member of many Dev pages on this site.. we used too help each other.. these days it seems who can take the most advantage.. there is no help.. therefore there is no point to a Dev Team that will not help other..
Safe
Thanks
2 Users
Old 09/20/2015, 10:43   #20

Quote:
Originally Posted by SafeBett View Post
I am a long time member of this site, i have been a member of many Dev pages on this site.. we used too help each other.. these days it seems who can take the most advantage.. there is no help.. therefore there is no point to a Dev Team that will not help other..
Safe
Why would you reply like this if you have read my posts in this thread? It is too easy to understand point of this team... Or should i ask like this? why would you reply like this if you didnt even bother to read my posts about this team?
Old 11/07/2015, 07:20   #21

Quote:
Originally Posted by JuuF View Post
Why would you reply like this if you have read my posts in this thread? It is too easy to understand point of this team... Or should i ask like this? why would you reply like this if you didnt even bother to read my posts about this team?
Why would i reply like this, because its not helping each other that most have in mind.. its finding what they can take away while not telling their information and or knowledge let alone help.. and creating a Dev Group outside of ElitePvP? on Skype using ElitePvP as the contacts list.. is really not ideal and leads to un-monitored conversations leaving ElitePvP out of the loop. i'm supprised this thread hasn't been deleted yet.

[Admin]Safe
Old 11/07/2015, 09:49   #22

The group is kinda active, atleast by my side. I'm trying to help others as much as i can and im sure they do the same.
Thanks
1 User
Old 11/07/2015, 10:40   #23

if you will add me to the group. i can see for myself.. not many people in the world are selfless and just wish to help others
Old 11/07/2015, 20:32   #24

I would like to join!
Old 11/10/2015, 04:23   #25

Take a look at the Ignite project in Juff Sig they are selling things they find here on epvper aswell as the things they share in the dev group i honestly think this says it all its nothing to realy help the shaiya dev community but to sell there hard work many of the things that are listed in these projects you can find here on epvp shure some are new they wroked together but still the selling of all the things shows what the intentions are epvpers has been heading this way for quite some time back in 2008ish we actuly helped each other now days all you see if ppl bashing ppl for asking or Selling of scripts where is if you look back to posts from 2008 nothing was sold it was shared to move the hole community ford in the developments but not these days its all gimmi gimmi gimmi or oh ill use that and then sell it to ppl who carnt implement it them-self and this is one of the reasons i dont bother releaceing anything on here shure i help out when i can but its kinda sad to see what this community has gone to
Old 11/10/2015, 07:48   #26

elite*gold: 10
nvm
Old 11/10/2015, 09:00   #27

Quote:
Originally Posted by Big_ View Post
Take a look at the Ignite project in Juff Sig they are selling things they find here on epvper aswell as the things they share in the dev group i honestly think this says it all its nothing to realy help the shaiya dev community but to sell there hard work many of the things that are listed in these projects you can find here on epvp shure some are new they wroked together but still the selling of all the things shows what the intentions are epvpers has been heading this way for quite some time back in 2008ish we actuly helped each other now days all you see if ppl bashing ppl for asking or Selling of scripts where is if you look back to posts from 2008 nothing was sold it was shared to move the hole community ford in the developments but not these days its all gimmi gimmi gimmi or oh ill use that and then sell it to ppl who carnt implement it them-self and this is one of the reasons i dont bother releaceing anything on here shure i help out when i can but its kinda sad to see what this community has gone to

First of all my signature has nothing to do with epvp dev team. Second yeah you can find some of my scripts here because they were LEAKED. Third it is like buying something from market, why don't just grow your own vegetables instead of buying them? I think you'll get the answer yourself.

I personally don't like people like you, "back in 2008 epvp was better real devs were giving everything out", "good old times", "i know lph, i know EC, i know shinru" "devs were helping for free". You guys are the ones who made real DEVs leave this community. You guys just expect some people do everything for you. You guys just think setting your own server is enough to be a developer. You guys use the tutorials / releases here and act like a Boss when you have a few players.

If you are developing since 2008, you should have some unqiue releases or systems those are created by yourself. What have you done for this community? When i look at your threads created, you dont even have a release.

In the past 2-3 years some newbies like nubness,shen1l already did more than you have done in 7 years for this community. Also I am always here to help as much as i can if you know how to ask. I am sure some other people want to help but when they look at posts, people ask for some scripts for free or ask the same questions those are asked and answered over and over. Instead of asking scripts for free you can ask the way to make them yourself I am sure me and others will try to help.

Some times it is better shut up If you have nothing worth to say.
Thanks
3 Users
Old 11/10/2015, 11:13   #28

Gotta say, i'm not part of this dev group thingy, not that i would turn down an invite.. but Juuf has personally helped me in the past without any payment / need on their own end.

If you are willing to show you are actually trying to work things out yourself, other than asking VERY basic questions that can be answered by 5 mins of googling... then i find these devs we have around today are very willing to give you a nudge in the right direction.

I may not completely agree with them working off epvp and in private, but at the end of the day, take a look at what we see here each day.. questions that have been answered, or can be answered from VERY basic knowledge. Maps not working and people asking why.. well if a map isnt working, it's something inside that map missing. Game wont start.. it's most likely your DB isnt configured.

People are too quick to just demand help without trying anything, and refusing to give those people more, forces them to actually learn what they are doing. Which i feel this group will do in the long run.
Thanks
2 Users
Old 11/11/2015, 18:39   #29

Good Luck with the group amigos. i was going to try , but then i thought about it and came to the conclusion that i am a noob and useless ..... lol jk no i m having alot of problems that i need to take care of with my boring life. But i wish you all the best.
Thanks
1 User
Old 12/23/2015, 15:03   #30

Well we all remember the old days in this community, and we all take something from other devs to learn from, dont tell me no body has done it cuz if it wasnt for aeria games we wouldnt even try to learn about shaiya, too sad people just started stealing others work and selling it, i do remember the old days, where people were sharing ideas and work, and other helping those ideas becoming big projects and releases with a bunch of credits, now just someone steals a work and puts a single credit... i remember back days, Omega was teaching me a few stuff, i left for 7 years so i am so noob at this but atleast i spend hours and i mean hours trying to figure it out my self first before asking about it, im still in the process of learning more languages since im more into web developement, I really like the idea of JuuF making this group, atleast helps a lot on the shaiya community, and for some of us who said or thought the shaiya community was dead, i thought the same, but what i really saw was only servers with corrupted admins, Over powered stats, and a lot of custom stuff that turned them into being a shaiya to just another server on the list, and i totally agree with JuuF and support this idea of a group, Im a noob i wont do much on the group only thing i have is the willing of learning and dominate all programming language possible :P
But keep it up guys !^
Thanks
3 Users