Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 11:40

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Dev Team

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Received Thanks: 1,016
Dev Team

A few years ago, this forum was a lot better to discuss anything but nowadays if you look to threads 99% of them are about the questions those are asked over and over. Most of "Devs" are trying to have everything without putting any effort.

I know we have tried it a few times before but they all broke up just because of some ego issues. So, since most of old devs/shaiyalovers are gone and we don't have an official development group. I would like to ask if anybody else is interested about creating one.

This idea came to my mind because i can't find anybody to speak about developing more than basic level, except nubness. I am not a developer, i know that but i am trying to be one but there is so much way to go and I know, atleast i believe, there are some other people who are trying to learn by their own. If we all are trying to get on the same point, why don't we help eachother instead of keep our knowledge and experience for ourselves? We can help to eachother, we can share what we know and the most important one... We can learn together.

I really want to learn what do you think about creating a group. Like i said, we dont need fake people, we can be very few but we need freehearted people.

P.S. like i said, I don't care about sharing what i know I will try to help as much as i can. I am just looking for people who are going behind of their dreams and do everything just to get answer of even a simple question like me.

EDIT: Since i received some PMs about it, i have to explain this. I am not looking for people to create a shaiya server i already have one and we will start closed beta in a few weeks. I am looking for people those want to learn/try new stuffs.

Thanks
37 Users
Old   #2

I agree with you. And i'll be glad to join this group. Yeah, i'm not a developer, but I do my best to become it.

Thanks
5 Users
Old   #3

I'm no developer at all but I am willing to join the group. I'm looking to expand my knowledge on C# (thanks nubness) and a lot other things.
Thanks
3 Users
Old   #4

elite*gold: 10
Received Thanks: 5,159
It seems like you have something picking up here, and it really makes me happy to see that people are willing to learn and work together.

Once this group is formed, I am willing to offer minor assistance whenever needed, assuming it doesn't interfere with my daily activities. I cannot be a member of this group, but I support the initiative and I wish everyone of you to be united and best of luck in your development projects.

Thanks
12 Users
Old   #5

they will have to just for the knowledge and things they will learn if this group will be created PS. I support you guys keep it up!!
Thanks
1 User
Old   #6

I would love to join this group, of course I'm not a DEV but a want to learn of/with you
Old   #7

I'm Not a DEV to and I also would like to join this group, I like to put my nose in all thing, learning and challenges do not scare me.

And I'd like to increase my knowledge about it all.

And After Help people like me .
Thanks
2 Users
Old   #8

I am a normal man , I'm Not a DEV , also i would like to join this group and I would like to learn more
Old   #9

I'm not able to join group, but I support you
Thanks
1 User
Old   #10

I think this is a very good idea I also wouldn't mind helping out and learning more then I already know im not as good as some of the other people here but im always learning new things.
Thanks
3 Users
Old   #11

I would like to join too... Not a DEV but i have created like 3 working pservers on my own.
Old   #12

As there are this many people interested in joining, I suppose I am as well. How are you planning on communicating?
Old   #13

Received Thanks: 1,016
I would like to thank all of you for your support, we already created the group in skype. So, we are going to use Skype to communicate.

We all know how to create a shaiya server but this team isn't only for shaiya, we are trying to improve our programming skills. So, creating a shaiya server isn't enough for us. Actually we don't even care if you can make one or not since it is so easy and takes a few hours to learn almost everything about it.

I was a member the old dev groups and we had a few problems about it. Some people were joining to group somehow then they were trying to have all they need without putting effort or helping others. After they get all they need they were just leaving group. So, We don't want to have same trouble again. Therefor we want to set some criterions.

If you want to join you should know atleast basics of a programming or database language which means you should be able to complete simple projects in programming or database languages like c#,php,c++,sql, javascript, assembly etc... Your releases in the Shaiya Guides and Releases section will be a good reference for you but old private servers won't be counted as a reference of what you know. If you want to join to group, feel free to add me on skype.

P.S. I'm sorry but we can't add everyone to group, we have to be sure none of our discussions/releases will be shared without our permission.

Thanks
13 Users
Old   #14

very good idea I will support you
Old   #15

I'm not dev, but i'll like to learn and releases with this team my knowledge.
My skype : boolbich