Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 17:13

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Dev Team

Discussion on Dev Team within the Shaiya Private Server forum part of the Shaiya category.

Old 09/27/2016, 13:50   #46

elite*gold: 0
I would like to join!
Old 09/27/2016, 14:11   #47

I would like to join... My dev knowledge is rather limited but I wouldn't mind learning more and helping you guys with the ideas and knowledge I do have. I'm also currently looking for a dedicated dev to make a shaiya ep4.5 server with me.
Old 09/27/2016, 14:57   #48

elite*gold: 50
Received Thanks: 1,262
Quote:
Originally Posted by Призрак урана View Post
I would like to join!
Please add me on skype.
Thanks
1 User
Old 01/17/2017, 03:17   #49

Quote:
Originally Posted by JuuF View Post

A few years ago, this forum was a lot better to discuss anything but nowadays if you look to threads 99% of them are about the questions those are asked over and over. Most of "Devs" are trying to have everything without putting any effort.

I know we have tried it a few times before but they all broke up just because of some ego issues. So, since most of old devs/shaiyalovers are gone and we don't have an official development group. I would like to ask if anybody else is interested about creating one.

This idea came to my mind because i can't find anybody to speak about developing more than basic level, except nubness. I am not a developer, i know that but i am trying to be one but there is so much way to go and I know, atleast i believe, there are some other people who are trying to learn by their own. If we all are trying to get on the same point, why don't we help eachother instead of keep our knowledge and experience for ourselves? We can help to eachother, we can share what we know and the most important one... We can learn together.

I really want to learn what do you think about creating a group. Like i said, we dont need fake people, we can be very few but we need freehearted people.

P.S. like i said, I don't care about sharing what i know I will try to help as much as i can. I am just looking for people who are going behind of their dreams and do everything just to get answer of even a simple question like me.

EDIT: Since i received some PMs about it, i have to explain this. I am not looking for people to create a shaiya server i already have one and we will start closed beta in a few weeks. I am looking for people those want to learn/try new stuffs.
You're looking for it again?
Old 10/05/2018, 10:11   #50

How to join ?!
Old 03/05/2019, 14:52   #51

Quote:

A few years ago, this forum was a lot better to discuss anything but nowadays if you look to threads 99% of them are about the questions those are asked over and over. Most of "Devs" are trying to have everything without putting any effort.

I know we have tried it a few times before but they all broke up just because of some ego issues. So, since most of old devs/shaiyalovers are gone and we don't have an official development group. I would like to ask if anybody else is interested about creating one.

This idea came to my mind because i can't find anybody to speak about developing more than basic level, except nubness. I am not a developer, i know that but i am trying to be one but there is so much way to go and I know, atleast i believe, there are some other people who are trying to learn by their own. If we all are trying to get on the same point, why don't we help eachother instead of keep our knowledge and experience for ourselves? We can help to eachother, we can share what we know and the most important one... We can learn together.

I really want to learn what do you think about creating a group. Like i said, we dont need fake people, we can be very few but we need freehearted people.

P.S. like i said, I don't care about sharing what i know I will try to help as much as i can. I am just looking for people who are going behind of their dreams and do everything just to get answer of even a simple question like me.

EDIT: Since i received some PMs about it, i have to explain this. I am not looking for people to create a shaiya server i already have one and we will start closed beta in a few weeks. I am looking for people those want to learn/try new stuffs.
I would love for this to continue. if it's still going on, I'd like to add new ones to what I know. People are hungry for information just like eating. I'm not a dev. I just know a little C# and a little Ollydbg.If this article is still in progress a lot of people will be useful.

sorry my bad english
Old 03/05/2019, 15:34   #52

Well, I think I am the only one who is still working on Shaiya. So the group isn't active anymore. If there are more people I can add you guys to the group.
Thanks
3 Users
Old 03/06/2019, 17:41   #53

Quote:
Well, I think I am the only one who is still working on Shaiya. So the group isn't active anymore. If there are more people I can add you guys to the group.
I would be interested in joining this if we can get more people to join with us.
Would be great if we had a whole dev team like we once had. although seems that just about every dev has left the community leaving a few behind.

I am mostly a web developer, with little knowledge in c#,c++ and assembly.
Old 03/18/2019, 21:18   #54

Hi all, I'm not a programmer but would like to learn all about Shaiya This game interests me for many years, I would like to fully learn how to rule it to protect from hackers and develop in the country. Want Kwame on the team. Sorry my English
I live in Russia
Old 03/19/2019, 10:05   #55

If we can get more people until Monday, I will be creating a discord server. I already contacted some old members of the DEV team.
Thanks
7 Users
Old 03/19/2019, 18:39   #56

Hey guys, I'm also interested in joining.
Old 04/01/2019, 00:42   #57

Quote:

Hello
How to get into this group? I would like to join
Thank you in advance. I sorry for my English.
Old 04/02/2019, 10:33   #58

Hello everyone, we created a new dev team. If you want to join please let me know. In order to join you should meet one of the criterias below.
- You should have a unique, useful release or guide. It means if your release/guide is a copy-paste one or a leaked script it is not accepted.
- If you are not bad at a programming/scripting language or database and you can prove it.
Old 04/06/2019, 21:06   #59

elite*gold: 20
Received Thanks: 2,727
Do I meet the criteria?
Thanks
5 Users
Old 04/06/2019, 22:16   #60

elite*gold: 150
Received Thanks: 6,628
Quote:
Originally Posted by lilprohacker View Post
Do I meet the criteria?