Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 18:43

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Dev Team

Old   #46
elite*gold: 0
I would like to join!

Old   #47
I would like to join... My dev knowledge is rather limited but I wouldn't mind learning more and helping you guys with the ideas and knowledge I do have. I'm also currently looking for a dedicated dev to make a shaiya ep4.5 server with me.

Old   #48
Received Thanks: 1,026
Originally Posted by Призрак урана View Post
I would like to join!
Please add me on skype.
1 User
Old   #49
Originally Posted by JuuF View Post

A few years ago, this forum was a lot better to discuss anything but nowadays if you look to threads 99% of them are about the questions those are asked over and over. Most of "Devs" are trying to have everything without putting any effort.

I know we have tried it a few times before but they all broke up just because of some ego issues. So, since most of old devs/shaiyalovers are gone and we don't have an official development group. I would like to ask if anybody else is interested about creating one.

This idea came to my mind because i can't find anybody to speak about developing more than basic level, except nubness. I am not a developer, i know that but i am trying to be one but there is so much way to go and I know, atleast i believe, there are some other people who are trying to learn by their own. If we all are trying to get on the same point, why don't we help eachother instead of keep our knowledge and experience for ourselves? We can help to eachother, we can share what we know and the most important one... We can learn together.

I really want to learn what do you think about creating a group. Like i said, we dont need fake people, we can be very few but we need freehearted people.

P.S. like i said, I don't care about sharing what i know I will try to help as much as i can. I am just looking for people who are going behind of their dreams and do everything just to get answer of even a simple question like me.

EDIT: Since i received some PMs about it, i have to explain this. I am not looking for people to create a shaiya server i already have one and we will start closed beta in a few weeks. I am looking for people those want to learn/try new stuffs.
You're looking for it again?