Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Shaiya > Shaiya Private Server
You last visited: Today at 23:24

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

NPC ID | Question [Required]

Discussion on NPC ID | Question [Required] within the Shaiya Private Server forum part of the Shaiya category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
NPC ID | Question [Required]

Hello, anyone has the NPC ID episode 4? or how I can remove my client?
Old 07/19/2015, 23:03   #2

elite*gold: 0
Received Thanks: 1,093
Quote:
how I can remove my client?
I think that you should select your client floder, and do that:

Quote:
anyone has the NPC ID episode 4?
Seriously, you can open your episo 4 NpcQuest.sdata by drag an drop it in ShStudio.
Or take a look here:
Thanks
1 User

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Little help required
09/11/2014 - 9Dragons - 2 Replies
hi all First of all thanks to Zeroburner for making nice guide of setting up 9dragons server at home. My server is all good and i can connect with client with no issue. Even my OPER_TOOL works fine. Only issue i am facing now is that my client / OPER_TOOL gets disconnected after couple of minutes (and this happen every time). This issue is not with 9dragons i think, but i need some help resolving this.
[HELP]hey i got a question of da lvl required.look inside.
12/30/2008 - Conquer Online 2 - 3 Replies
what lvl an amount of potency enough needed to not get killed by all of the water/meele water devils,an all the other monsters that you will encounter wen exiting metzone an heading out to the water devils area?
Help Required
05/18/2008 - EO PServer Hosting - 2 Replies
I Hex Edited My Shop.dat and itemtype.dat to add some items to the shopping mall, and set their prices, both of the files work perfectly for me, but when i send them to to others, it shows the items in shopping mall but they cant buy them e.g. i added all the packs for spc exp balls, works perfectly for me but dnt work for others, any1 can help me out, below are my edited itemtype.dat and shop.dat some images to show, the following image is from some1 in my server ...