Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Shaiya > Shaiya Private Server
You last visited: Today at 06:02

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Good ep4/4.5 servers

Discussion on Good ep4/4.5 servers within the Shaiya Private Server forum part of the Shaiya category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Arrow Good ep4/4.5 servers

Hey guys,
just wondering what's everyone thoughts on the ep 4/4.5 servers and could recommend a good server to me to play on please.

Thanks Rosea

Similar Threads Similar Threads
No good WoI or BoI servers
05/18/2014 - Battle of the Immortals - 4 Replies
I have played at least all the "Real" Woi and Boi private servers and have yet to find one that has kept me there, half of the servers is you getting loads of zen but having to spent loads of coin for gear and pets, I have yet to find a server that helps you out with a "Good" pet for when you start off or a server that has custom stats and growth for pets most are very crap and pets have terrible damage etc and having you spend a lot of coin just to get their stats decent to the point where it...
Any good servers?
09/03/2013 - Dragonica Private Server - 0 Replies
Any good servers with no high rates like 100 and some free items in cash shop?
Where have all the good servers gone?
05/10/2013 - Shaiya Private Server - 10 Replies
Why is everyone making all these cookie cutter servers? all of them almost exactly the same. instant levels, spending an hour on lapising and enchanting gear that is provided for you, everyone looking the exact same, there is no real competition, I thought the objective of Shaiya pvp was to show what you've worked for to beat the opposition down, not get handed everything you need and thrown into the gist of battle, where is the entertainment in fighting someone who has all the same stats as...
Any good Servers?
12/13/2011 - Rappelz Private Server - 9 Replies
I'm looking for a server that doesn't have an extreme amount of exp. Something good, i don't mind a pvp server, just no ass that farms areas. Friendly GMs :D and also GMs that are usually on.
B>Fire / Water Servers - other good servers too if its popular
04/03/2011 - Conquer Online 2 Trading - 0 Replies
-Buying Accs with gears +7 or more in Fire / Water Servers - other good servers too if its popular -Ready to pay till 2500$ . Depends on what kind of gear you offer. -Pay fair and well. -Add me : [email protected] -Steps are as following : 1. Add me [email protected] 2. Offer Me. 3. If agreed , Give me what you offered.