Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Battle of the Immortals
You last visited: Today at 08:19

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

No good WoI or BoI servers

Discussion on No good WoI or BoI servers within the Battle of the Immortals forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
No good WoI or BoI servers

I have played at least all the "Real" Woi and Boi private servers and have yet to find one that has kept me there, half of the servers is you getting loads of zen but having to spent loads of coin for gear and pets, I have yet to find a server that helps you out with a "Good" pet for when you start off or a server that has custom stats and growth for pets most are very **** and pets have terrible damage etc and having you spend a lot of coin just to get their stats decent to the point where it can do damage.

If anybody knows a Server that does not force you to donate for zen or pets and can keep me there instead of pushing me away with little things and "Must" have a high xp and drop rate I can't stand a server that has good exp and super bad drop rate.
Old 05/17/2014, 23:44   #2

WOI P Server

Dropx250
EXPX250

Full edited Pets.(no trash edits :P )
No zen need.
Salary system added dropps on Monsters.
Max lvl 150
Tons of GM Events wich giving Super Gem talismans,Oracle origins,Deicide Crystals Pets,Gems and Combad Mounts.
New Edited World Bosses added aswell with descent dropps.

May u wanna try it out So far everyone who plays it loves it.

Greets Kaisa.
Old 05/17/2014, 23:57   #3

I play there and the sg drop rate takes forever and only way to gear fast is to wait for staff to do events and when you miss them you are ****** cause there is nothing to do but to level, it is impossible to get a good pet without doing a event from a gm the server is good but from where I sit it can't keep me glued to the server due to those facts

All the events I missed today and there won't be anymore that is why I am not on, and it will continue to be that way because I am at work during the time staff decide to do events.
Thanks
1 User
Old 05/18/2014, 00:12   #4

we adde today new gm for US time zones we will run to those zones aswell events.
on next maintenance new npc will be added u can get out of boxes items wich u donate to him to obtain by good chance 1 descend new pet.
Also new created Gears will be added on new buffed bosses on the next maintenance.
Old 05/18/2014, 00:17   #5

Even though you might have hired a new GM today for my time I still know there will be no more events today cause it is already 6:17pm in ohio.