Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Shaiya > Shaiya Private Server
You last visited: Today at 12:19

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Server Suggestions, Please.

Discussion on Server Suggestions, Please. within the Shaiya Private Server forum part of the Shaiya category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Question Server Suggestions, Please.

Im Looking for a good server Up to date one not a 4.5 that is leveling and farm based. I Looked and I don't know if there is any out there that does not have instant leveling and a good drop list...

So please can you suggest some if you know of any..

Thanks

Similar Threads Similar Threads
WOI Server (Suggestions)
04/27/2013 - Battle of the Immortals - 22 Replies
Hello guys. I decided that i'm going to start working on WOI Lost Omen server files. I need you guys to post any suggestions of what you would like to see on zen market, edited pets, edited gears and stuff like that. For gears - i can make blue options add you % of physical/magical attack, % of elemental attacks, holy strike %, critstrike % and many more. Open beta is UP. node server normal Server 46.211.223.152 30002 904 1 I will be using simple registration since i don't have any...
Server Suggestions
07/28/2012 - Shaiya Private Server - 3 Replies
Hey im deeply sorry if such topic exists already but i couldnt find it sooo... im making one. Anyways I created it so everyone who wants to can share their suggestions of what would they want to see on a new server. Theres more than a bunch of servers coming and going and many of them are basically the same.. I understand that its the easy way of making a server and not bothering too much thinking what improvements would players like most, but maybe there are some things we want and they...
New server.. add your suggestions here.
07/05/2012 - SRO Private Server - 12 Replies
Forum : Alysia Online - Home Right, I'm creating a new server. First i'll need to assemble a team for pk2ing, developing and etc. My server will be focused on the ideas below, botting is allowed. It will begin as 60 cap 60 CAP Experience - 5x SP - 10x
Server Suggestions? :)
04/12/2011 - Archlord - 10 Replies
Hey guys. Gracia is kinda getting old for me. Soooo I'd like to change my servers. And nahh Stull is as inactive as its been.. lol...So Any other enomically stable server would be nice...any suggestions?