Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 05:45

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

MonsterEx

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Unhappy MonsterEx

I have a question, I'm in the editing of my server, but when I want to edit the (%) of the drop of The Monster did not appear for editing on, I get the blank box, so I was looking tutorialles and information about that and MonsterEx tells me something, if someone could give me some more detail and explained how to do it would be very useful

Old 10/01/2013, 01:50   #2

You need to export both Mobs and MobItems tables from your server's DB, to CSV format.
Open your DB in Management Studio and right click those 2 tables and choose Tasks > Export Data
Then export them as CSV (with column headers and delimited with ,).

Then open Monster.SData in ShaiyaStudio, and go to File > Import, and import both CSV files (Mobs.CSV and MobItems.CSV), after that just Save the Monster.SData file and it will show all data now.

Reference:

Or, you can just edit those % directly on the table itself, inside of SQL Management Studio (or better, using Navicat, wich is lighter and faster than Management Studio)

Old 10/01/2013, 05:12   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by sominus View Post
You need to export both Mobs and MobItems tables from your server's DB, to CSV format.
Open your DB in Management Studio and right click those 2 tables and choose Tasks > Export Data
Then export them as CSV (with column headers and delimited with ,).

Then open Monster.SData in ShaiyaStudio, and go to File > Import, and import both CSV files (Mobs.CSV and MobItems.CSV), after that just Save the Monster.SData file and it will show all data now.

Reference:

Or, you can just edit those % directly on the table itself, inside of SQL Management Studio (or better, using Navicat, wich is lighter and faster than Management Studio)
if he doesn't know how to set drops, he should not know about what you are talking with python tool ._.

Easiest way to do this

Code:
1. Find the grade of the item you want to have drop (you can find this in the item list you can download off here)
2. Once you have the grade, find the ID of the mob you want the item to drop off (you can find this in the mob list)
3. Once you have these two numbers, go into your SQL, expan GameDefs database, right click MobDrops and click open.
4. Once you are in the MobDrop table, search for the MobID (you can use an SQL script or just use the scroll bar) and enter the grade number you found previously in the grade table and enter the drop rate.
5. If you want to add multiple drops to a single mob then you can, there are a few spaces on the same mob, all you have to do is change the grade number on each row.
Credits goes to adamkoolkid23
Old 10/05/2013, 12:33   #4

elite*gold: 40
Received Thanks: 5,053
#closed
Closed Thread