Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Shaiya > Shaiya Private Server
You last visited: Today at 16:54

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

MonsterEx.Data Create

Discussion on MonsterEx.Data Create within the Shaiya Private Server forum part of the Shaiya category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
MonsterEx.Data Create

Hello, I have read your forum many writings alone failed to create file birtürlü MonsterEx.data Would you please help me in this regard MonsterEx.data necessary to create
Thank you in advance
Old 03/27/2013, 18:39   #2

elite*gold: 576
Export your dbo.Mobs and dbo.MobItmes table as CSV files. Both have to be ANSI encoded.
Now open your Monster.SData in shStudio and choose "Import". Import the two files you just created and save it. Done.
Thanks
4 Users
Old 03/27/2013, 19:16   #3

Dear Philipp_ so I'm sorry, but I do not understand exactly how I will create the dbo.Mobs and dbo.MobItems Studio at Sh OK, but these two files will import MonsterEx.Data How to create a topic that I would love to get a little more open, thank you, dear Philipp_
Thanks
1 User
Old 03/27/2013, 19:59   #4

I guess I did not understand exactly the same problem with a real sense of our yukolo please explain to a little more
Old 03/27/2013, 23:51   #5

elite*gold: 10
Received Thanks: 5,451
yukolo, I've posted this twice already, but fine, let's post it for the third time:

You need to run 2 queries in SQL:

Code:
USE PS_GameDefs;
SELECT * FROM Mobs
Code:
USE PS_GameDefs;
SELECT * FROM MobItems
After each you need to save them as .csv WITH ANSI ENCODING and make sure you have the column headers included. You can make SQL Server include the column headers in your .csv files at Tools -> Options -> Query Results -> SQL Server ->
  • Results to Grid -> Check the "Include column headers when copying or saving the results".
  • Results to Text -> Check the "Include column headers in the result set."

Open the Monster.SData. Go to File -> Import, and import the 2 .csv tables.

Done !
Thanks
5 Users