Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Shaiya > Shaiya Private Server
You last visited: Today at 11:21

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Help!!! Cant start any server services

Discussion on Help!!! Cant start any server services within the Shaiya Private Server forum part of the Shaiya category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Question Help!!! Cant start any server services

hi can any one please help me i have installed sql.... i falow this turtorial:

but when it coms 2 starting all server services non of them start they are all II and green but non of them wont start ... i was looking on forums they say 2 chech logs... check what? i did check and i saw somwhere some conection failed but what should i do?

Old 09/07/2013, 05:30   #2

elite*gold: 40
Received Thanks: 5,080
Arrow Shaiya PServer Development -> Shaiya Private Server

#moved

« Need Help | I made a mistake on the Server config patch »

Similar Threads
Services won't start
08/02/2013 - Shaiya Private Server - 11 Replies
So, when I start all services, all of them just collapse. This is video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I50igR26DlU&feature=youtu.be Hope you can help me. Ty
i can't start the services pls help with server
04/07/2013 - 4Story - 7 Replies
i can't start TCTRL_GSP and all the services that i need to start... i go to services and i got many errors
Shaiya services won't start
08/17/2012 - Shaiya Private Server - 3 Replies
I got a problem. There is a player which can't login. There is another player which can. Why? I checked logs. Nothing. Then I found out the 2 services Shaiya_Server and shaiya_Client weren't started. Tried to start them manually, but can't. Any solutions? And why the second player could get in game?
HELP! 5.3 Cant start services
06/17/2012 - Shaiya Private Server - 8 Replies
Hey, i got through my last problem, but now, when i was going to start the services using PSMServer_Mgr it gave me a message with alot of weird symbols.... I read some threads and i found that the Server wasnt connected to SQL or something... how do i solve this? i know its in other threads but i didnt find exactly my problem. If i did wrong during SQL setup, send me a link to SQL server and Management studio + a setup guide please :P Thanks!
Can't start services
05/21/2012 - Shaiya Private Server - 5 Replies
Hi all.I have problem i click Start Server he start for 2-3 sec and again back to pause and i don't know how to i fix please help me TY !