Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Shaiya > Shaiya Private Server
You last visited: Today at 20:38

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

[HELP] Need help with Server Problems

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Cool [HELP] Need help with Server Problems

Ok first, when I join my server I buy my skills, but when I leave and get back on the server, my skills are gone, and I can't get them back.

I also need Dev's and GS's/GM's(Dev's get GM)
I have successfully got the server up on my ip, and have joined it on another computer.

Thanks!

Old 07/25/2013, 11:27   #2

elite*gold: 10
Received Thanks: 5,232
You gotta be kidding me. You are unable of fixing a simple bug and you're already looking for a staff team, which certainly means another public server run by an incompetent person. This world disgusts me.

Thanks
2 Users
Old 07/25/2013, 22:33   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by nubness View Post
You gotta be kidding me. You are unable of fixing a simple bug and you're already looking for a staff team, which certainly means another public server run by an incompetent person. This world disgusts me.
I need Dev's so they can help with fixing these problems, and to help edit the database/client, because i'm not very good at that kind of stuff. And If it's so simple then why didn't you tell me how to fix it?
Old 07/25/2013, 23:07   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by nubness View Post
Agree. New "DEVS" (they call themselves like that but it's not apropriate in my opinion) should learn before host a server...
Thanks
1 User

« [HELP] Can't find any Server files! | [Hilfe]Server will nicht über Router laufen »