Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Shaiya > Shaiya Private Server
You last visited: Today at 04:00

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Ep4 skills for ep5 game.exe

Discussion on Ep4 skills for ep5 game.exe within the Shaiya Private Server forum part of the Shaiya category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Ep4 skills for ep5 game.exe

Good day for all.
I have a very big stupid problem with my ep4 server. I have not any visible buff/debuff on target. I found game.exe from ep5 client and i want to make it work with ep4 skills.
If i'm using game.exe from ep5 with an ep4 skill.sdata, game is crash.
If i'm using game.exe from ep5 with a modified ep5 skill.sdata for ep4 skills, game is crash or not works correctly.
If i'm delete any line from ep5 skill.sdata, game not works correctly.

Is any chance to make buff/debuff visible in the ep4 clients?

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[HowTo]Skills bei 2010er Game Serverside entbuggen
07/20/2013 - Metin2 PServer Guides & Strategies - 55 Replies
Gleich im Vorraus: Ich habe das NICHT gefunden, sondern es stammt aus Inforge und ich wollte es der epvpers Community auf deutsch zukommen lassen^^ Diesen Thread findet ihr hier. Also los gehts: Öffnet die game im Hex-Editor und sucht nach dem Hex: 0100000002000000030000000400000005000000000000001 0000000 Nun sieht das folgendermaßen aus:
On the game with R skills problems urgently!thanks
09/13/2012 - SRO Private Server - 6 Replies
How to add R skills in the game? how to modify the MIDTIA and database can get in the game normally use R skills? can you teach me the detailed steps? What is there to download a volley of me? Thank you who can tell me??? THANKS
On the game with R skills problems urgently!thanks
09/12/2012 - Silkroad Online - 0 Replies
How to add R skills in the game? how to modify the MIDTIA and database can get in the game normally use R skills? can you teach me the detailed steps? What is there to download a volley of me? Thank you
Buying cool skills for game
12/08/2010 - Eudemons Online - 5 Replies
Hey guys i dont know if i can opst this here or nto but im buying new skills for my revo client