Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 03:43

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Leaving elite

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Leaving elite

well i will say thanks to all the ppl that helped me or even the ppl i helped along the way of making servers..

when i started out it was help in here. you could get here and get help with what you needed and ppl respected other ppl's work

i now found out that a few % of the ppl here (no don't want to say 50 % or something but alot of the ppl's here) just copy others.

yes ppl can say but all copied os and so on, yes i get it..

but i did what i wanted and i helped the ones i wanted to help. and i'm still there. but when ppl rip you off right after you helped them and even for free i'm out...

it's been fun all. but i found a better way to waist my time realy.

so thanks to all the ppl i argued with (came stuff out of that too:-) )

and thanks to all realy, but i'm out of this drama now. if ppl want my help i'm always on skype under [GO]Cronus (username svinseladden) yes that's the real me svinseladden....

but after i been hacked and so on even here i'm kind of out now..

if you think... Yes i can contact him and he can setup my server... well no you can't.. i'm always willing to help. but it's not to make your server. i know how to make a server i don't need the training, and i use more time then i realy need infront of the pc so no i don't need to kill time either.

so want help yes contact me.. but do not think i want to do the work for you..

it's not always you find ppl like teddybear that you help and you get help back. the normal thing is you help them and they **** you over by not just taking your time for free but taking your server too (patches,or other way's totaly copy your server)

i know this happends and so on, but i will not help any for free anymore that time is past me now. i don't even have the time to just be mother teresa :-P

i havent done anyone anything realy if they havent done anything to me. i never attack ppl. i never **** ppl over before they do that to me.. so well. it's the end of me and elite.. and no i don't need to remove everything i put here it's free for everyone..

have a great one all and i'm out..

3,5 years here now not bad:-P

Thanks
5 Users
Old   #2

elite*gold: 10
Received Thanks: 5,144
When someone is announcing their leave from elitepvpers, I'm not sure if thanking their leave post means `thanks for leaving` or just `thanks for letting us know`.
Either way, I guess you made the right decision, Mother Teresa. As far as I know, you're a good pal who helped people as much as possible, and got ****** over, which doesn't surprise me.
I wish you good luck in everything you do, you can make it.

Old   #3

elite*gold: 6
Cronus, it was the right decision.. epvp isnt a good place for Shaiya anymore..

Good Luck on your further Way
so long~
thetruestarr1337