Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Shaiya > Shaiya Private Server
You last visited: Today at 12:10

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

SHAIYA RELIC OF MYSTRA

Discussion on SHAIYA RELIC OF MYSTRA within the Shaiya Private Server forum part of the Shaiya category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
SHAIYA RELIC OF MYSTRA

good morning.
I come to you to see if anyone has any hack for shaiya episode 5 of, Relick of mystra, as well as the viper. please if anyone has it, could give me link.

Thank you thank you very much
Old 04/23/2013, 22:41   #2

elite*gold: 150
Received Thanks: 8,977
Arrow Shaiya -> Shaiya Private Server

#Moved to the right section

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Shaiya Relic of Universe
12/30/2012 - Shaiya PServer Advertising - 39 Replies
Welcome to Shaiya Relic of Universe Shaiya Relic of Universe is a Full Episode 4.5 Server Server Features: -Kill Count 3x -1AP per Minute -Not Overpowerd Gear -Max Level 60 -Max Enchant : You can find the Enchant Chance here
Game.exe ep 5.2 Relic of Mystra
12/24/2012 - Shaiya - 1 Replies
Hello everyone! I'm from Italy and I need to disassemble the file "GAME.EXE" version 5.2 ITA. Because i want to remove the anti freeze, I tried with darkHolly to make changes to eliminate it, as I did in episode 4.5 ... but in this episode did not succeed due to an added protection ... Now, I'm not a computer expert, or a programmer, but by analyzing the executable and noticed that it was protected by Themidia. I found it in a more secure engine, or something ... in practice these...
Hack, Bot or another for Shaiya ITA ep 5.2 (Relic of Mystra)
12/20/2012 - Shaiya - 6 Replies
Hello,
WTS 50 Rogue (US) w/ Full HK Relic Gear, 2 HK Relic Weapons, 11k Plat, PvP Rank 40
04/30/2012 - Rift Trading - 6 Replies
I am selling an amazing Rogue account on the Defiant side (US Shards). She is full HK Relic gear including 2 Akylios Weapons (Undertow Rifle and Soliton Blade). She also is PvP Rank 40 with full Nihilist gear and sourcestone. Rogue is also master Apothecary, Runecrafter, and Outfitter. Making plat is easy and she has over 11k (Yes, 11,000 plat). Rogue also has full HK Tank set including 2 pieces that are HK Relic. She has over 76,000 Planar Attunement Points (Over 700 Levels!) All Dps trees...