Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Shaiya > Shaiya Private Server
You last visited: Today at 21:12

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

blessing of the Goddess

Discussion on blessing of the Goddess within the Shaiya Private Server forum part of the Shaiya category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
blessing of the Goddess

Elitepvpers Hello friends I have problems with the blessing of the Goddess load and load a little more what the problem is?

Hola amigos de elitepvpers Tengo problemas Con la Bendicion de la Diosa carga un poquito y no carga mas cual es el problema ??

Similar Threads Similar Threads
WTB fury assassin 70 or Goddess
11/21/2012 - Shaiya Trading - 2 Replies
Must have 30k+ kills fully geared Posted from elitepvpers.com App for Android
[Request]Goddess Blessing
09/18/2011 - Shaiya Private Server - 14 Replies
Hi I got a whierd problem on my test server, when i take altars from light side on the last altar i don`t get any bless no matter what the last altar is and i can`t get full bless on light side. When i try to take altars and make full bless from furry side everything works fine... i checked the db's and all config files and everything seams to be fine.Please Help. Thank You.
[Doubt]Goddess Battle
06/29/2011 - Shaiya - 13 Replies
how i never have played this game before of open my server, i dont know when and where this Goddess Battle event happen. Please, can somebody help me in this ? cause in my server, i think that does not working. http://img91.imageshack.us/img91/3202/mapofgoddes sbattle.jpg
{{{{GODDESS CAPES}}}
04/21/2011 - Shaiya Private Server - 2 Replies
Well I searched and searched all Forums + Item lists I could find and. I could not find the codes for goddess capes so I managed to work them out. AOL Fighter (F) + Defender (D) 24077 Goddess Cape F lv 1 - 24 - 77 24078 Goddess Cape D lv 1 - 24 - 78 24079 Goddess Cape F lv 20 - 24 - 79 24080 Goddess Cape D lv 20 - 24 - 80 24081 Goddess Cape F lv 50 - 24 - 81 24082 Goddess Cape D lv 50 - 24 - 82
Goddess/FRESH KTS
02/12/2011 - Rappelz - 2 Replies
Moin :D vielleicht kennen mich noch ein paar von euch ^^ naja.. die Leute die mich noch kennen vom kts würde ich gern fragen auf welchen deutschen Server spielt ihr? Wollt mal bisschen auf nen Deutschen Server suchten :)