Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Rappelz
You last visited: Today at 10:47

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Goddess/FRESH KTS

Discussion on Goddess/FRESH KTS within the Rappelz forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Goddess/FRESH KTS

Moin

vielleicht kennen mich noch ein paar von euch ^^
naja.. die Leute die mich noch kennen vom kts würde ich gern fragen auf welchen deutschen Server spielt ihr?

Wollt mal bisschen auf nen Deutschen Server suchten
Old 02/11/2011, 20:48   #2

ich bins Jacko falls du dich noch erinnern kannst vom unicorn server und kts ^^ ich spiele auf deutschen server kann dir auch aushelfen hab dort gut was
Old 02/12/2011, 03:08   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChikoCabo View Post
ich bins Jacko falls du dich noch erinnern kannst vom unicorn server und kts ^^ ich spiele auf deutschen server kann dir auch aushelfen hab dort gut was
Woher sollten wir uns kennen ?

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Doubt]Goddess Battle
06/29/2011 - Shaiya - 13 Replies
how i never have played this game before of open my server, i dont know when and where this Goddess Battle event happen. Please, can somebody help me in this ? cause in my server, i think that does not working. http://img91.imageshack.us/img91/3202/mapofgoddes sbattle.jpg
Goddess Mithril Pants
07/11/2010 - Shaiya Private Server - 11 Replies
Hi All, We have the following strange "bug": The Goddess Mithril Pants are invisible, but only on male characters. With females its perfect. I have checked the .dds files and the male and female textures look the same for me. Can somebody help me what can be the problem? Thank you.
WTS Goddess Adamas Armor With Lv6's @ Shaiya US
01/07/2010 - Shaiya - 4 Replies
I wanna sell that item with REAL money offers plzzzz pm me offers http://img33.imageshack.us/img33/2017/watertop.th .jpg
[HELP] need help with making the GM/PM moon goddess give 2 soc garm and goldcup..etc
05/31/2009 - CO2 Private Server - 0 Replies
need help with making the GM/PM moon goddess give 2 soc garm and goldcup..etc I want to make my market better because its all strange( weapon socketer npc is in market xD) and i need awesome fast translating.. Thanks