Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 00:33

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Me again haha.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Me again haha.

I found out some Topic's With the Adress to Change Damage Cap.

I know how to do it but i dont know the Adresses. I found a Adress in another topic. But there is more then 1 adress to be changed.

Anyways anyone know how to find the adresses Manualy or are there any kind of HeX adress List?

Thanks again.

Old   #2

elite*gold: 92
Use HexEditor and use "Go to Offset" copy the offsets from JohnHeatz' thread e voila

Old   #3

Well, I do know how to use HxD. I know how to change the lvl cap etc.. But I want to know HOW to get the Adresses on my own. I could ONLY find 1 Kind of adress, But what i know there should be more then 1 .
Old   #4

elite*gold: 10
Received Thanks: 2,566
1 adress is if u hit a mob and the other adress is if u hit a person. so open Cheat engine select ps_game enter the game hit a mob and check the offset CE gave u and u got the offset where u have to do the change same as u do with hitting a player then.

Old   #5

Anyone know Why lvl Cap adresses from John hearts dosent getting find in the HxD (EP6.3 PS_Game.exe)? The Adress that i cant find are "0008AEEB".

Btw, The hexadceimal i found on those adresses was different from each other. How's that possible? seems to be wierd that Hex of lvl Cap arent the same.. Any idea what to do about it?
Old   #6

elite*gold: 10
Received Thanks: 2,566
the ep 6.3 ps_game is packed and the codes john posted are from a normal ps_game.exe
Thanks
2 Users
Old   #7

Quote:
Originally Posted by TeddyBear94 View Post
the ep 6.3 ps_game is packed and the codes john posted are from a normal ps_game.exe
So... Anywhere to find those?

Btw, to delete stuff sush like Lapis in game, Am i able to JUST delete them from the Data.sah? And delete drops of them in my SQL?
Old   #8

elite*gold: 150
Received Thanks: 8,915
You'd need to do the whole manual check for these addresses after unpacking/decrypting the ps_game.exe you are using

Thanks
3 Users