Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Shaiya > Shaiya Private Server
You last visited: Today at 10:20

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Leute Ich breuchte mal eure hilfe

Discussion on Leute Ich breuchte mal eure hilfe within the Shaiya Private Server forum part of the Shaiya category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Leute Ich breuchte mal eure hilfe

Ich breuchte mal eure hilfe den jedes mal wenn ich den server neu starte löschen sich die gilden und ich finde nix wie ich das fixen kann
mit freundlich grußen
Zamperl
Old 01/05/2013, 03:41   #2

I'm not sure I am following you (Google Translate is weird with German), but if I understand correctly you are trying to delete a guild and every time you restart the guild is still there. Is that right?
Old 01/05/2013, 03:52   #3

Öffne deine Datenbank, öffne PS_GameData und lösche dann dbo.Guilds, restarte dann dein sql und führe das script im anhang aus, starte den Server neu und dann verschwinden deine gilden nichtmehr
Attached Files
File Type: rar Guild.rar (425 Bytes, 17 views)
Thanks
6 Users
Old 01/05/2013, 12:42   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Su1ph3r View Post
I'm not sure I am following you (Google Translate is weird with German), but if I understand correctly you are trying to delete a guild and every time you restart the guild is still there. Is that right?
Actually what he is saying is that the guilds dissapear every time he restarts server.
Thanks
2 Users
Old 01/07/2013, 11:54   #5

thx sondo81
Old 01/07/2013, 15:26   #6

Bitte benutze die "Thanks" funktion.
Und das nächste mal, könntest du auch die Suche benutzen, zu diesem Thema gibt es eine menge Threads.
Thanks
2 Users