Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Shaiya > Shaiya Private Server
You last visited: Today at 14:02

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Any info on map customized?

Discussion on Any info on map customized? within the Shaiya Private Server forum part of the Shaiya category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Any info on map customized?

Okay short clean question anyone know how to make it so once they are on a map they can not use a party summon rune or movement rune with party union or such to restrict from doing so. Is it to change in map.ini or the svmap?
Old 12/27/2012, 19:46   #2

elite*gold: 10
Received Thanks: 2,627
some stuff that is near what u ask for is stored in the map ini but rly special parts as u want likle the summon stones is stored in the game.exe/ps_game like the speciality of arena that u can only ask for dualls on that map.
Thanks
2 Users

Similar Threads Similar Threads
L2 Abyssal [Customized]
10/14/2012 - Lin2 Private Server - 0 Replies
New interlude custom server. Hosted on pro dedicate machine with no lag and with ddos protection. Server Rates # XP Rate: 3000x # Adena: 3000x # Max Enchant +20 # Safe Enchant +4 # Normal Scroll Rate: 90% ( Gm Shop , Price Adena )
3.0 CUSTOMIZED
08/14/2012 - Aion Private Server - 3 Replies
Aion Features
GM customized items pls help
02/12/2006 - World of Warcraft - 0 Replies
I think i spent like 2 weeks tryin to find this freaking program !!! and I`m getting pissed of , could anyone post me a link where i could dl this ?
L2Walker 10.2.3 - Customized for l2x -
02/01/2006 - Lin2 Exploits, Hacks, Bots, Tools & Macros - 4 Replies
README IS INSIDE. All credits goes to Arsec ( Not from this forum ). I Only made the readme. Have fun people :)... :D >> Download it << Scan it if you want. Its Totally Safe :)