Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Shaiya > Shaiya Private Server
You last visited: Today at 23:53

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

TMOS Server Got hacked and scam

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
TMOS Server Got hacked and scam

Sadly the number 1 pserver out there The Myth Of Shaiya (TMOS) got hacked and taken over by Apollyon and his hacking team. So a word of advice not to trust [ADM]Pantheon(thats Apollyon)(that we already know not to trust that *******) [ADM]Smoke.

They are stipulating [GO]Cronus sold them the server but this is purely false.

You would ask why [GO]Cronus sided with him even put TMOS on Apollyon server, its simple fact that if he didn't do this TMOS would have been down since many years ago. They hacked everything, update server, game server, website and even try the mail.
Proof of mail hack trial :

The Myth Of Shaiya,
Someone recently tried to sign in to your Google Account, . We prevented the sign-in attempt in case this was a hijacker trying to access your account. Please review the details of the sign-in attempt:
Wednesday, November 21, 2012 8:35:52 PM GMT
IP Address: 188.24.231.69 (rdsnet.ro)
If you do not recognize this sign-in attempt, someone else might be trying to access your account. You should sign in to your account and reset your password immediately. Find out how at Change your Google Account password - Accounts Help

So Shaiya players out there playing on TMOS means giving apollyon access to your IP and hence he can hack the little that you may have.
The whole Old staff and the original real ones have been banned and denied any access to the server, so once again TMOS is not a safe server anymore as it use to be.

[GM]Coeus

Original TMOS staff

Old 11/23/2012, 19:12   #2

Wow... obviously it's all hearsay and I have no idea what the truth is, but I just went to the "new site" and no matter what the real story is, it is obviously under new ownership... my condolences to the old team who lost everything. =/

Thanks
3 Users
Old 11/23/2012, 20:15   #3

Well, I really liked this pserver. The same happened with it's predecessor, Mastershaiya. I live in the same country as Apolly, I would go to his adress and bash in his teeth right now, but unfortunately I don't have the money to get there.
Old 11/23/2012, 21:14   #4

i added some more info there
Thanks
2 Users
Closed Thread

« Feedback @ Re Colored Gear | [Quick tip here] »