Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Shaiya > Shaiya Private Server
You last visited: Today at 05:16

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement
Bitcoin Dice

Recruiting - Ask and Offer for Help

Discussion on Recruiting - Ask and Offer for Help within the Shaiya Private Server forum part of the Shaiya category.

Old 04/21/2017, 21:00   #181

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by Yunobest View Post
Btw. I'm send at all owners my GM/ADM cv,because I'm looking for server for my GM/ADM position. So I will send you too it.

I am looking for a Game Master or Admin*position on a Server. I have 5 years of active, hardcore Shaiya experience (EP4.5*until end of EP6).*I have been part of my servers best guilds in Official Italy Shaiya*at the time (TUTTO_O_NIENTE) and have been an active daily participant and leader in PvE boss raids and PvP raids. At the time of quitting, my main character (Lv70 UM Priest) had over 25.000 kills. My knowledge up to EP5 is perfect and knowledge of EP6 and above is low to average.
After quitting Shaiya, I continued playing on various Private Servers, some of which are Shaiya Italia, Shaiya 4ever, League of Shaiya, Shaiya Exile, Shaiya Mercury, Shaiya Rebuild, Sanctuary Shaiya and others (list not in the right order).
I have*been a Game Master before and*I've had a few Game Sage/Helper positions in the past.
My strong points are:
- knowledge
- experience
- dedication
- customer relation and community management
I work in customer relations professionally, this is where my knowledge and experience comes from. I have many experience with code and GM tool. I'm online in game 9-12h per days.
My real Name is Gemma, nickname in game Yuno on every server. I'm 19 years old and I work in a Bar in my real life,but I have much time to spend for help server. I was GM in Shaiya Mercury this year. I wish to find server who accept me.
Why don't you specify the reason of your expulsion from it too?
Admin.

Old 05/27/2017, 16:34   #182

Hey guys! I've been playing around with some retexturing of the terrain and such on a shaiya server set up on my PC and I'm extremely pleased with how it's all turned out, after a lot of thought on whether or not I wanted to release a server that was retextured or not I've decided that I would try offering my services of retexturing the terrain specifically in shaiya. If you're interested feel free to send me a message via skype, I'd be more than happy do screenshare and run through my server so you can take a look at some of my work. Thanks in advance!!!!

PS: I can also do some recoloring of the interface if that's your thing too, I know a lot of people are tired of the same ol same ol.

Skype name: thewari86

Old 07/03/2017, 11:51   #183

Name: Moloch

Experience: I have been GM for 3 years on few servers and HeadGM one time.

Contact Details: Contact me on email: or skype: ultimate.shaiya.infinity

Offering/Asking for: I'm offering my time to be GM on Your server, i can take care of many things. In my experience i've been taking care of Events, Staff members / recruiting new GS's, removing them etc.
Old 07/14/2017, 18:59   #184

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnHeatz View Post
Hello everyone, as I have seen different threads now in which different users are looking for a team to work on a server as developers and such, or even -if it happens- as staff members, I would like to have it all centralized in here.

So, from now on, if you are looking for a developer/designer/staff members or offering your services for any position on a server, instead of creating a new thread for that, let's just post in here; basically an example template would be the following:

Obviously, the contact details are not fully needed, unless you want to provide them.

Please just let's try to keep the thread clean, just when you are looking for help, or offering yourself to help, please avoid posts which are about accepting/denying someone or criticizing someone.

Hope this is of help.
Name: Ashura
Experience: I have been [GM/EM[event manager] as well I have learned about sql through time and some hex, coloring gears. fixing some bugs. and have been [GMA] for [3 mounths] in Heinekin, GM in Shaiya PvPers for 2 mounths and 1mounth in shaiya solid elite/freelife.
Contact Details: skype : askmask117
Offering/Asking for: [GM/EM [Event Manager]]

Old 07/15/2017, 15:24   #185

Received Thanks: 1,002
Shaiya Europe Recruitement
OPEN

As our shaiya.eu server will open soon, we are now looking for GS, GM, and Photoshop users. If you think that you are skilled enough to join our team in one of these roles, feel free to reply here, via pm, skype (trayne01), or email ().

Please note that our server is a very serious one, I mean that ok it is a game, but our team have to be a nice one, as our server will probably get a lot of players, so we need to be ready for that.
Thanks
1 User
Old 07/25/2017, 06:21   #186

Received Thanks: 1,393
I'm bored to death and I want to play some server for the remaining 5 days I have before I go to my vacation. But I'm too lazy to farm. I want to go straight to pvp, I don't care where.

Recruit me ;-;
Thanks
4 Users
Old 07/26/2017, 15:07   #187

Do you like ep4.5 server agony? Im working on a new project with no farm
Old 08/02/2017, 06:33   #188

Shaiya Intrusion Recruitment

Server is closed as of right now, but we are working on going up soon, so when we do we want the perfect staff team who will work to help the server, the players and one another. If you think you have what it takes to become part of our staff team then you can send me a private message on here or message me on skype (dev.velocity) thanks.

Looking for pretty much everything, graphic developers, admins,gm's,gs's, don't need any server dev's unless you're interested and have experience maybe i'll think about it.
Old 08/20/2017, 13:01   #189

i am looking for someone who owned ep5 private server closed or still open who is willing to sell the server files and client with major bug fixed and other stuffs. please contact me on skype. admin-at-shaiyamystra.com

thanks!
Old 08/21/2017, 15:29   #190

Name: Beno
Experience: I have been long time member of Shaiya Game ! Now i need to make my own server
Contact Details:Skype bernard62766
Asking for: Shaiya Developer i need to create a EP 4.5 Server not much edited To shorten the work
Old 08/30/2017, 00:36   #191

LF for Staff

I am looking for trustworthy people, I currently need 1 GM and 3 GS to revive a Shaiya Ep 4.5 project. Interested can give me PM to respond as soon as possible.
Thanks
1 User
Old 09/01/2017, 10:33   #192

Looking for DEV

Hello i'm looking for people have knowelge on shaiya developement and speak English French and more language like portugues spanish

i want make EP 6.4 server with 255 wings, 255 pets, 255 costumes, ( that already done)

all bug are fix, anti cuting, dex etc...

left to add
- drop
- quest if you want
- create bosses custom
- etc...

i already have server online

for more information pm me only on Skype ( momocruz ) if you don't speak french and english don't pm me

thx for reading
Thanks
1 User
Old 10/08/2017, 12:57   #193

Name: Hezekia
Experience: I have been [GM]/[GS] as well I have knowledge on [Making Custom Items (Photoshop)] and have been [Editor] for [Few Years] in [Shaiya Oblivion/Shaiya Bordagols]
Contact Details: PM ME FOR MORE INFO
Offering/Asking for: Anything as long as it's blue name xD
Old 10/22/2017, 18:53   #194

Hi community of Elitepvpers

Name: Psyc (before on servers that i builded or help to create my nickname was :Extreme/Logistico)

Experience: I created Air Shaiya, Shaiya Utopia, Shaiya Caelum, Shaiya Prophet, Shaiya Hipnosis, Shaiya Incursion and helped to create (From beginnings and some i was administrator or help from time to time) Shaiya Antartida, Shaiya Renacer, Shaiya Rebelión, Shaiya Titanic the last one was Shaiya Incursion.
I have basic-intermediate knowledge in SQL,MySQL,PHP,Python
I have 7 years in knowledge, full time and many ideas
I speak Spanish and English
Contact Details: PM here for more details or Skype : extremedeath4
Offering/Asking for: Dev/ADM
Old 12/07/2017, 10:34   #195

RECRUTING

Looking for staff members experienced !

Feel free to contact me on skype : " bernard62766 "

<=== Add from the button near my photo

Tags