Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 00:13

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Old Timers

Discussion on Old Timers within the Shaiya Private Server forum part of the Shaiya category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Old Timers

Hey there Epvp been awhile sense i been around just looking around here. To see if i can find any old guildys or players from either Shaiya Evo or Shaiya Abso. My char name i used on those 2 was Syn or other variations of Syn for alt toons. On Evo i was guild leader of Requiem and on Abso i was guild leader of Damnation. So if any of u reconize the name or guilds from those servers hit me up looking to try and connect with some of u guys and gals from the past.
Old 09/27/2012, 23:27   #2

elite*gold: 150
Received Thanks: 8,977
Good to see you again around, haven't seen you in what, about a year? Hope to see some more activity from you around here.
Thanks
2 Users
Old 09/28/2012, 00:31   #3

Quote:
The Black Market: 0/0/0
wth we joined the same time lol

gl on ur seach tho^^
Old 09/28/2012, 07:26   #4

elite*gold: 10
Received Thanks: 2,627
heya syn ö.ö was u the syn on enigma aswell? if so i do know u
Old 10/01/2012, 02:53   #5

Not from enigma

No sorry i am not Syn from enigma i only played Evo and Abso. And wanted to try and see if any of my old guildys or friends stop here wanted to see how everyone is doing. So if anyone does remember me hit me up would love to chat for a bit.
Old 10/01/2012, 11:45   #6

elite*gold: 46
Received Thanks: 4,249
well I played Evolution and Euro, GameName = Greester
but I don't remember much of that time anymore
Old 10/02/2012, 19:45   #7

Im Evolution/SickMyDuckX from evo. Was in Red is Dead and Divinity.
Old 10/03/2012, 02:49   #8

Quote:
Originally Posted by [Dev]RiseAgainst View Post
Im Evolution/SickMyDuckX from evo. Was in Red is Dead and Divinity.
Well thks for posting hope to see more people post. That i think was a good time in my pserver memories was Evo/Euro although i personally never played euro. But alot did i never got around to it.
Old 10/03/2012, 11:25   #9

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheSyn View Post
Well thks for posting hope to see more people post. That i think was a good time in my pserver memories was Evo/Euro although i personally never played euro. But alot did i never got around to it.
Jeez i wanna blurt out so much at the moment but about when you talk about Evolution since well i keep Possum hidden for the reason i can not tell since people love to attack and such as that but sadly i only protect who is in a way "blood timeline" that is just a hint but besides that.
<---GM for evolution it's funny every time someone thinks i joke yet i have the evolution database still saved when i was developing there. and my server uses the evolution defense method. were my database for one of the defenses are if attacked i won't worry about it. since it auto repairs itself. but yes evolution was the best thing the reason i still develop today through all the drama yet attacking but eh i can say old times great new times more of down time as i feel it. best thing i loved about my work and possums i will say level 1-4 lapis farming and the hint was to sell those lapis cause no one would think of using it but selling to get money was the idea of twisting it. ^^ but yeah good times.
Old 10/03/2012, 14:42   #10

maybe u would reopen Evolution ? xD
Old 10/03/2012, 19:55   #11

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bany666 View Post
maybe u would reopen Evolution ? xD
Well i was going to but see spanky and me and a couple of other servers who were coming together to make a os based community i was gonna do it but without spanky its really not the same spanky is a really good friend so its just not the same if i do open it without him.
Thanks
2 Users