Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Shaiya > Shaiya Private Server
You last visited: Today at 16:35

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[ODBC Driver Manager]

Discussion on [ODBC Driver Manager] within the Shaiya Private Server forum part of the Shaiya category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[ODBC Driver Manager]

Ok i just deleted my SQl 2005 and instaled 2008 by looking this tutorial:
Well at step 8 he alredy have DB but i dont soo i exitract shaiya server in D:SHAIYA_SERVER/SERVER and i start Instal_Server.bat like always and boom:
[ODBC Driver Manager] Data source name not found and no default driver
specified
I have no idea what is that and way that happend,i instal server alredy 3-4 times and never get this error with SQL 2005 but it happend with 2008...Anyway i read somewhere that some1 say: extract DB manualy..but there wasnt a link of DB and i cant found any for ep 4.5
Soo if some1 know solve this problem will be cool
If not can some1 link me an ep 4.5 DB pls

thx

Similar Threads Similar Threads
ODBC Spackt rum.
10/19/2011 - Flyff - 0 Replies
Falscher bereich pls Delete post#.
Need help with ODBC
10/09/2011 - SRO Private Server - 1 Replies
So,i'm trying to set up a vsro based server, and i can't setup ODBC for those DB's, when i try to add ODBC there is no SQL server in the list (it's empty) how can i fix this? OS windows 7 x64
vSRO regi page ODBC driver not installed
09/27/2011 - SRO Private Server - 4 Replies
hi guys, i get this error http://s7.directupload.net/images/110927/temp/xrw mbjfx.jpg what does it mean ?? i've activated the odbc dll in my php.ini T_T still doesnt work do you have any solution for it?
ODBC
09/16/2011 - SRO Private Server - 1 Replies
So yea I've restored the databases but I can't connect the odbc to the databases , any ideas ? It would help out a lot if someone posts a guide , ty :)
ODBC
06/19/2009 - Dekaron Private Server - 2 Replies
Hello i follow the video of sergcool but i get critical error...and i dont make my odbc i dont know how..can someone make a guide for odbc or something for result my problem?