Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Shaiya > Shaiya Private Server
You last visited: Today at 11:26

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Gear Ep5 Shaiya US-Double Use Post

Discussion on Gear Ep5 Shaiya US-Double Use Post within the Shaiya Private Server forum part of the Shaiya category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Gear Ep5 Shaiya US-Double Use Post

Hello dear people!
This is a double use post.

1st the Must

I opened with Datafiletool the original ep5 data..And i extracted the Character folder..I wanted to edit the new gears but..For my surprise..There are only TOPs And BOOTS for all armors..I opened all the Fighter dds files...no trace of pants helm and gauntlet...You know where i can take them? And why original shaiya don' have it >.>

2nd The Pleasure

Here is the double use..I don't want to make another post so..I want your opinion...IF U LOOK AT THAT IMAGE U HAVE TO TELL ME IF U RECOGNIZE IT AND IF U LIKE IT! AND HOW IS MADE
Don't be bad with comment i'm just a nub ;|
Don't bother bout cut..I had to cut it because there are my nephews in the background of my desktop ù.ù
Remember is my FIRST EVER job Don't be bad with comments.

This is a total Epic Fail Double Post >.<
I just saw the normal gear and it looks 100% like mine so i did notthing strange
But i prefer mine è.è It's more dark and Gold *___*
And for the first part i found the gears on here epvp .-. Again i have to look better before posting :\ Sorry.
Old 09/16/2012, 10:22   #2

elite*gold: 10
Received Thanks: 2,627
mh yh the gold as outlines looks very well and about the files yh u found them already :P + if u want already recoloured ep5 look into my siggi there u will find a thread where i released a whole set for all classes.
Thanks
1 User
Old 09/16/2012, 13:16   #3

elite*gold: 0
I say keep up with your own designs there DoesntMatter. They are better than most "pro Photoshoppers" Around here.. Not naming any names, but bright greens and yellows just look stupid on nearly everything!

Not bad for your first try.
Thanks
1 User