Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Shaiya > Shaiya Private Server
You last visited: Today at 06:57

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Important Notice To all Private Servers]Donation Scammer.

Discussion on [Important Notice To all Private Servers]Donation Scammer. within the Shaiya Private Server forum part of the Shaiya category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[Important Notice To all Private Servers]Donation Scammer.

It is my sad duty to warn you about a player and now a developer. I was asked by a player 2 months ago to add BOXpay option to my site as he could only pay by phone for points. As I had been looking for a phone pay option i did a lil research and the rates there weren't as bad as some i had looked into. So i registered and set it up on my site.

Now boxpay has a 30 day thing. so you don't get your first payment until 30 days from your first donation. This was fine I completely understood Why.

Now 2 months later I have been in contact with Boxpay wondering where the 200$ donated was. I then received a call this morning informing me this guy was under investigation. He has apparently been going to many sites and private servers requesting you add boxpay so he can donate. He donates a large amount then the money never materializes.

The names I have are Khalid/Babyblue and now [GM]Kenji also Downtime91 on here. He will contact you on your site shout box asking you to add him on skype (babybluepvp). Then he will ask you to add Boxpay. Boxpay are legit by the way so this is no slur on them and they were kind enough to call me long distace to keep me informed.

Be warned if you are asked specifically to add box pay what this guy is up to and please DO NOT give him donation stuff

*** i hate doing stuff like this but I think it is my duty to warn the rest of you.
Thanks
10 Users
Old 09/07/2012, 14:58   #2

elite*gold: 10
Received Thanks: 2,627
thanks for that he contacted me aswell and asked me to add that he told will would donate then like 3-4k $ i told him lol and saiud go away with ur money i dont let donater rule my server ( he wanted special stuff that would give him anhughe advantage ) and he left.
Old 09/07/2012, 15:37   #3

he didnt want advantage with me just to donate so i thought he was legit >.< I trust to easy i think.

I believe he may now be making his own server I hope for his players sake he doesnt scam them too. That would be truely very sad.
Thanks
1 User
Old 09/07/2012, 16:21   #4

I know this person as DefenderUM from Shaiya Nova- he was one of the first to massively exploit the gold bar stack rollover, and he single-handedly demolished the economy of Nova by releasing trillions of exploited gold onto the market. This thread is him offering to sell the "gold bar hack", sounding almost proud of his accomplishments:

And this thread I just found while searching his epvpers name validates Femme's claims, to a point: There are several other WTB-type threads with him specifically asking to pay with Boxpay as well.

I'm not saying I know this person in any way, either the alleged scammer or FemmeFatale, but I do remember DefenderUM as being a very nasty person, and want to further emphasize that if this is indeed him, I'd be very, very careful. He's a piece of work. Thank you for the warning, Femme.
Thanks
3 Users
Old 09/07/2012, 16:23   #5

Thanks for the information. Seem slike the Shaiya community that once was a peacefull happy place, have turned into a scammers dream place. It's sad, but true. I'll warn my friends aswell. Thanks a bunch [Boss]FemmeFatale
Old 09/07/2012, 16:24   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by [Boss]FemmeFatale View Post
It is my sad duty to warn you about a player and now a developer. I was asked by a player 2 months ago to add BOXpay option to my site as he could only pay by phone for points. As I had been looking for a phone pay option i did a lil research and the rates there weren't as bad as some i had looked into. So i registered and set it up on my site.

Now boxpay has a 30 day thing. so you don't get your first payment until 30 days from your first donation. This was fine I completely understood Why.

Now 2 months later I have been in contact with Boxpay wondering where the 200$ donated was. I then received a call this morning informing me this guy was under investigation. He has apparently been going to many sites and private servers requesting you add boxpay so he can donate. He donates a large amount then the money never materializes.

The names I have are Khalid/Babyblue and now [GM]Kenji also Downtime91 on here. He will contact you on your site shout box asking you to add him on skype (babybluepvp). Then he will ask you to add Boxpay. Boxpay are legit by the way so this is no slur on them and they were kind enough to call me long distace to keep me informed.

Be warned if you are asked specifically to add box pay what this guy is up to and please DO NOT give him donation stuff

*** i hate doing stuff like this but I think it is my duty to warn the rest of you.
you know what i found out is that he works with shaiya dark and light -_-
Old 09/07/2012, 17:08   #7

elite*gold: 50
Received Thanks: 1,262
Quote:
Originally Posted by retrogod View Post
you know what i found out is that he works with shaiya dark and light -_-
I didnt know he was doing something like that <.< He asked to me to add Boxpay too o,o Also he isnt working with us anymore, for almost 2 weeks.. So please check our Advertising topic before you're going to talk about our server.
Thanks
2 Users
Old 09/07/2012, 17:47   #8

Quote:
Originally Posted by JuuF View Post
I didnt know he was doing something like that <.< He asked to me to add Boxpay too o,o Also he isnt working with us anymore, for almost 2 weeks.. So please check our Advertising topic before you're going to talk about our server.
he is playing a browser game now. he is calling out scammers on archlord.... Talk about Irony