Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Shaiya > Shaiya Private Server
You last visited: Today at 07:32

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

PsGame.exe Service Paused

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
PsGame.exe Service Paused

Heya!
I'm having fun with a friend in my test server,but,not happy bout what we get, we wanted to upgrade it.
I deleted all database files and replaced with Ep5 ones.
Now.
When i go start services,The game and game groups service stay on II pause.
I tried to replace Psgame.exe with other,but they don't change.
I tried a psgame edited with level 90 80 70 etc.Not working.What could be the problem? Thanks in advance!

Old 09/07/2012, 04:39   #2

Quote:
Originally Posted by x-DoeSn'TxMaTTeR-x View Post
Heya!
I'm having fun with a friend in my test server,but,not happy bout what we get, we wanted to upgrade it.
I deleted all database files and replaced with Ep5 ones.
Now.
When i go start services,The game and game groups service stay on II pause.
I tried to replace Psgame.exe with other,but they don't change.
I tried a psgame edited with level 90 80 70 etc.Not working.What could be the problem? Thanks in advance!
notice when adding the level cap to be set must have the expdefs table added with the cap PS_GAME level you added to level up to that much and also need to make sure your mobs/bosses you can level from them but that will set you in the direction to fix the issue

Old 09/07/2012, 12:48   #3

The ExpDefs Cannot cause the error he is describing.
If it worked with EP4 but after changing the DB it has problems look at your logs too see what error you are getting.

Did you change the ps_game.exe when you added the EP5 Database?

If you used one of the Released ps_game.exe files from this forum they should work correctly so that would not be the problem.

If you edited it yourself then you should restore your backup and try it then. Sometimes people can break an exe when they edit it and make a mistake.

If Game starts then goes back to pause then the problem is probably your DB or Connection to the Database.

If Game Never Even Starts then your problem is probably the ps_game.exe file.
Thanks
1 User
Old 09/07/2012, 14:14   #4

Well, i downloaded this server files: Shaiya Private Server - Instructions - English

Everything was working fine,but a lot of things are bugged ingame.
Then i found the thread with Psgame here: http://www.elitepvpers.com/forum/sha..._game-exe.html

I replaced PsLogin and PSGame.
After that, PS game was not working staying on pause PS login worked.
I took my PsGame backup and i replaced the edited one.Everything still worked because was like i only changed the PSLogin.

Then,i downloaded this ep 4-5 (not sure what files they are because i still can't test them) : Shaiya EP4-EP5 server (corrected)

I deleted all my DB files and replaced with the ones that was in database folder of this file.I attached them.

When i went to start all services,Game and Gamegroups was still in Pause not starting.
I replaced again with the first one (lvl90cap ones) i tried them all..There are several with different levels.
No one is working.
I tried to put back my Psgame backup but dont' work with it too.

Old 09/07/2012, 14:47   #5

elite*gold: 10
Received Thanks: 2,583
if u anyway want ep 6 maps and a higher lvl cap use this files. all ep6 maps exist here + the lvl cap is at 75 + dupe is fixed + assa bug is fixed.

http://www.elitepvpers.com/forum/sha...iles-work.html
Old 09/07/2012, 15:03   #6

Tyvm :*

Do they work with Msql 2005 express too? Because i think i used them once and i could not attach them because of my database version.

No ok it is the one i'm using right now and i'm not able to install it.I did all in the instruction for dummies but when i run the sql query it get completed with errors.
And services don't start.
I'm sure it works but, i'm not able to make it work.

I'm sure the problem is about shaiya_svc_register..It say the process already exist or something like that...

I noticed that now every kind of server i install, the services stay on pause.
Because there is a connection already.So now i need to know how to delete completely the server and all the connections existent with the database and else.So that i can reinstall new server without problems and without reinstall completely OS DB and all.

Ok reinstalled OS >.< Nvm! :P
Old 09/07/2012, 19:01   #7

elite*gold: 150
Received Thanks: 8,929
Unfortunately those files are created on SQL Server 2012 so they won't work on 2005, just on 2012

Thanks
2 Users

« [Important Notice To all Private Servers]Donation Scammer. | Item Mall Edit and Sh Studio »