Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Shaiya > Shaiya Private Server
You last visited: Today at 06:33

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Anyone Doing a New Private Server?

Old 09/05/2012, 22:38   #16

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by mss_pretty View Post
I start work of new Server if you want to be staff and if you think can help me add me in skype
I dont' want Gm / GS tag but if u are going to make a server like the one i said,i'm happy to help with my toughts.

Advices that may be taken or not in consideration!
Obv. only if u are going to make a low rate.

Old 09/06/2012, 04:45   #17

Quote:
Originally Posted by x-DoeSn'TxMaTTeR-x View Post
I dont' want Gm / GS tag but if u are going to make a server like the one i said,i'm happy to help with my toughts.

Advices that may be taken or not in consideration!
Obv. only if u are going to make a low rate.
You actually want it at a low rate?
I've always thought that the main point of private servers is to speed up game process. Obviously in Shaiya is was so slow it took years. And I udnerstand on some server here there's instant leveling and items which is just stupid. Not to glorify but Shaiya LnD is fairly well balanced, so is Exile.

What people dont understand is
Quote:
Originally Posted by Snuggle
There needs to be as much PvP as PvE.
Also im not sure if you specified but what Ep. of server are you suggesting to be a golden one?

In my opinion Ep4/4.5 is the best. The developers just started having fun with the game after that.

Old 09/06/2012, 05:59   #18

I like this idea.1
Old 09/06/2012, 16:21   #19

Quote:
Originally Posted by Linxis172 View Post
You actually want it at a low rate?
I've always thought that the main point of private servers is to speed up game process. Obviously in Shaiya is was so slow it took years. And I udnerstand on some server here there's instant leveling and items which is just stupid. Not to glorify but Shaiya LnD is fairly well balanced, so is Exile.

What people dont understand is

Also im not sure if you specified but what Ep. of server are you suggesting to be a golden one?

In my opinion Ep4/4.5 is the best. The developers just started having fun with the game after that.
Yup i want a low rate!
And no! I don't agree that the point of Pservers is to speed up game process.

For the EP 4.5 may be the golden one.
But the first 5.0 with max lvl 70 and Dreamy gears is still good too.

Maybe to lvl 68 gears too.

Old 09/06/2012, 18:58   #20

Quote:
Originally Posted by x-DoeSn'TxMaTTeR-x View Post
Yup i want a low rate!
And no! I don't agree that the point of Pservers is to speed up game process.

For the EP 4.5 may be the golden one.
But the first 5.0 with max lvl 70 and Dreamy gears is still good too.

Maybe to lvl 68 gears too.
Whats the point of Pservers then if not to speed up the slow rate OS gave us?
The only two problems i see with OS:
Leveling rate.
Res. runes.
Old 09/06/2012, 22:00   #21

elite*gold: 150
Received Thanks: 8,929
Well, if I had the time to play, I would play on a low rate server...there are tastes for everything, and you must understand that.

You see just two problems, and you didn't take into account the main one, money.
Old 09/08/2012, 07:12   #22

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnHeatz View Post
Well, if I had the time to play, I would play on a low rate server...there are tastes for everything, and you must understand that.

You see just two problems, and you didn't take into account the main one, money.
I'm not saying i want a high rate server, i love low rate servers, but not raising it at all is kind of killing it the purpose of pservers.
Were here for change.
Old 09/08/2012, 10:38   #23

btw looking for good shaiya server with low rate ( x20 max x50)
Old 09/08/2012, 11:13   #24

There is no way you can unite dev's of diff private servers to make 1 new together. Money runs the world. Why do you think there are so many countries? Same reason, money. No1 wants to share it. May be at the begging, when people are not so experienced with DB, they are willing to unite, but after years of hard working and learning they change their minds. Their ego grows, and they start acting like they are the gods of shaiya ( not all devs but most of them). And it the end they end up with a server very different from what shaiya is supposed to be.
Just check the pserver add. thread you wont be able to find a single server w/o 40%+ customization.

Pure pvp servers dont last long but no1 wants to waste months of farming for a server when it can simply be wiped out with single ddos. I believe people are willing to play on a farming server which takes about 10 days to get maxed. Any more than that is just waste of time. You will say people will get bored from non stop pvping. True, and here comes the server team's part. Most of the devs add new gears/lapises to make pvpers farm again, it works, once but after that people get sick of farming new gears. And every new item has to be better than the ones before, so the stat balance gets ruined. Instead of new gears, make more in game events. Mostly pvp is held on 1 map all day long ( populated server) and people get bored of this map. GMs should do other kind of pvp events, something different than just pvping in oasis or bridge in jungle. Something thats more challenging and requires some skills. Also dont forget pvp bosses. Sometimes the pvp for a boss ( killing/resetting) is funnier than just raid vs raid pvp.

Oh well i wasn't planing to write that much...
Anyway, if some1 is willing to make new server, keep this in mind. I believe many people will agree with me, mostly ep4 lovers.

« Shaiya Server host | Ep.5 Shaiya item mall Error= 0 »