Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Shaiya > Shaiya Private Server
You last visited: Today at 04:36

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

character load error!

Discussion on character load error! within the Shaiya Private Server forum part of the Shaiya category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
character load error!

hello epvpers,
I followed the tutorial rickicki and the server and all services that work only after clicking on the server and chose the fraction light / darks I get a black screen and says it is charging does not appear until the written character load error .. . you know what I can to treat? or if anything and if a problem power of the computer because it is old and slow can you tell me how to connect from another computer always on that server ..?I managed to run the game from the other computer but when I choose the server tells me failed to connect to game server!
Old 08/18/2012, 12:27   #2

elite*gold: 10
Received Thanks: 2,627
the client u use must be the same as the stuff u have in ur db. the server isnt the prob the prob is atm the client like it sounds for me. check ur client
Old 08/18/2012, 18:07   #3

teddy what and where i need to change anythink if the problem its client?
Old 08/18/2012, 19:32   #4

Yes Bro. Problem is in Client. All SDATA Files Encrpytic Make You.
Old 08/18/2012, 23:31   #5

have a guide?
how to edit?
I have a same problem
Old 08/18/2012, 23:42   #6

what do u need? u need Sh studio and LPH“s datafile tool.
what to do? continue reading!
first of of all u need to open with lph“s tool ur data.sah then u extract skill.sdata item.sdata monster.sdata and NPCQuest.sdata .
u opene every single file of that just named files in Sh studio.
select "safe as" and as name u put in .... . sql ( for example item.sql) while putting these . sql u make that file sql files which u can run in ur db.
next step : run these files in sql!
after u runned all files in sql u make a server restart so shut down all server services and start all again. that should have fixed ur prob if not u have other probs aswell with ur client. which means u have to post some loggs of ur server to make sure u didnt made any mistakes there.
Old 08/19/2012, 00:36   #7

do not have a video or tutorial how to do it?
Old 08/19/2012, 01:13   #8

i gave u all informations in my post which is like a tutorial. there is no video needed. if u cant work like i descriped it then i got no clue how u want to develop a server later on.
Old 08/19/2012, 22:18   #9

teddy i have done what u have write me but while Item.sql/Skill.sql i can add on SQL whit query file ...when i add NpcQuest.sql/ Monster.sql this not will add on SQL but open notepad.
Old 10/05/2012, 17:55   #10

Same problem as beddu any fix ?
Old 10/05/2012, 22:29   #11

first of u all u took the wrong monster file then ( always use monster.sdata) and about NPCQUest.sdata u need to put it in the server files and not in the db (/psm_client/bin/data)
and one more hint dont modify or try to extract the skills.data she will give u alot problems since that file is **** buggy!
Old 10/06/2012, 18:26   #12

elite*gold: 50
Received Thanks: 1,262
If you cant even get character selection screen it is about skill.sdata or item.sdata mostly.. If you get DC after you select char and try start game check what error you get, if you instantly DC without any error it means you have to fix your cash.sdata ^^ I hope im not wrong
I'm not sure about Shstudio since i use python but i heard if you edit skill.sdata with shstudio you will get some errors.
Thanks
2 Users