Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Shaiya > Shaiya Private Server
You last visited: Today at 11:47

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Priest /Orc /Mage / Pag - 1H & Shield -

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Exclamation Priest /Orc /Mage / Pag - 1H & Shield -

ok so the title says almost everything , i would like to know how to do it . Its half working for me tho , what im saying is that im able to equip it , but when im starting to walk im like invisible ...

P.S : Plz dont tell me to use the search button belive me i know how it works , ive been searching for this info but all i can find is others threads asking how but no threads talking about " how to " or simply a complete tutorial...

Old   #2

ok try this , i did it one time before and some worked ( mages had them sticking out their backs) find the animations for the fighters/defenders and the wars/gaurds copy them rename them add them to the animations in client. it will take some work and trial and error but i know if i did it for an ep4 server a few years ago , and now there is castors tool that will make it easier to do than what i had back then. then you should be able to figure it out fairly easy. i just gave you a starting point and an idea on how to start.

Thanks
1 User
Old   #3

ty for this info but thats kinda unclear .. tbh i really dont understand where i should find those animations and so on.. ill prefer a complete guide or simply steps to follow if possible xD
Old   #4

elite*gold: 150
Received Thanks: 8,916
If there were a tutorial as you ask every single server would have this already, people need to figure out some things, and if/when they want they do a release, I personally have never done this, yet it would be something to think about, you already have the start of it, if you don't know where the animations are, well, you have all your client/server files, just look for them, this same error has happened in the past to different people but I saw a couple of them that got it to work almost perfectly, so it is possible just by playing with what has been said already

Old   #5

ok i see ill keep on trying then o.o ,, ty tho for answering