Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 04:19

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Spawn Errors?

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Spawn Errors?

So I logged into my server and I noticed my spawns are WAAAYYY off. For instance I have a gold monkey with @($&@%(# Or something name were certain relics/bosses should be and I have some bosses where relics should be, and theres just too many spawns/monsters in one place that really shouldn't be there...... even with the monkey's the HP is right but the model that should be there isnt.....any suggestions?

Thanks
1 User
Old 06/25/2012, 15:37   #2

Check your monster.sdata and try to execute the quieries again. Maybe it's a problem between your database and your client (;

Thanks
1 User
Old 06/25/2012, 15:40   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Caixon View Post
So I logged into my server and I noticed my spawns are WAAAYYY off. For instance I have a gold monkey with @($&@%(# Or something name were certain relics/bosses should be and I have some bosses where relics should be, and theres just too many spawns/monsters in one place that really shouldn't be there...... even with the monkey's the HP is right but the model that should be there isnt.....any suggestions?
edit the names from your client mobs.Sdata

it then will fix it after you have fixed the names i also had too do the same nothing about the database its more of client of seeing names etc
Thanks
1 User

« Anyone wanna check my logs[?_?] | Articulos intercambiables »

Similar Threads
[Question] How to DISABLE mobs Spawn , without uniques spawn , etc ?
09/12/2016 - SRO PServer Ask the Experts - 6 Replies
i am making a PVP server , i want to make start level 110 and cap level 130 so the other areas are not important , and also they could take RAM , CPU and it may cause some LAGGGGGS ! so can you tell me any ideas how to disable it ? Thanks
[Guide] Unique spawn Area & Multi-spawn! & hints to Add New Uniqes ! [Vsro]
02/17/2013 - SRO PServer Guides & Releases - 31 Replies
Please Follow this thread, this topic OUTDATE and it have alot of wrong information http://www.elitepvpers.com/forum/private-sro-exploits-hacks-bots-guides/2339110-epic-release-us-unique-spot.html Well as you can read from the topic title ...
mass spawn laiden/ does only ego laiden spawn?
01/26/2012 - Dekaron - 1 Replies
hey i went to treasure of crespo to test mass spawn in B well i reached the boss room and a lot of laiden egos spawned but not the real one... am i doing something wrong or is this the mass spawn? :confused: well my monster.cvs looks like...
Trying to fix this mob spawn,but it ends up with errors [Chris's Source]
03/17/2011 - CO2 PServer - Discussions / Questions - 6 Replies
Well,I'm getting those errors while trying to fix mob spawns: http://img35.imageshack.us/img35/475/errorxx.jpg
[Guide] 2 Fixes on Sro-Errors (no bot-errors)
03/04/2011 - SRO Guides & Templates - 5 Replies
Hey guys, here are 2 fixes for silkroad-errors (not bot-errors!). I know they dont appear for many people but some guys have problems with it. 1st Fix: "Server is undergoing inspection..." Why does this error appear? Because Joymax has some...