Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Shaiya > Shaiya Private Server
You last visited: Today at 04:16

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Anyone wanna check my logs[?_?]

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Anyone wanna check my logs[?_?]

since i have issues in pvp or anytime we get next to a AoL even gms we lag about 3 fps and i wanna know is there a lag hack -.-

Thanks
1 User
Old 06/20/2012, 08:34   #2

Received Thanks: 1,752
Might be computers, I have honestly never heard of a lag hack..or how you would even do that without quite a bit of skill..

Old 06/20/2012, 08:39   #3

elite*gold: 150
Received Thanks: 8,929
To be honest with you, I don't see anything wrong on them, and I haven't hear of any "lag hack" either.

The only thing I can think of is multiple players sending so many packets to the server at the same time that it gets "lagged" but there wouldn't be any sense on that, as there is nothing that needs so many packets to be sent.
Old 06/20/2012, 08:55   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnHeatz View Post
To be honest with you, I don't see anything wrong on them, and I haven't hear of any "lag hack" either.

The only thing I can think of is multiple players sending so many packets to the server at the same time that it gets "lagged" but there wouldn't be any sense on that, as there is nothing that needs so many packets to be sent.
thats exaclty as i thought anyone have fixed the speed enchanter auto ban sql files to inject and if they use it they will get auto ban if any chance?

Thanks
1 User
Old 06/20/2012, 09:13   #5

Received Thanks: 1,752

It would be everyone, everywhere. Not just near AoL.
Old 06/20/2012, 09:50   #6

elite*gold: 150
Received Thanks: 8,929
Yes it would be everywhere, yet, and still, there isn't anything -known- that gets people to lag around just one person or group of people, plus the logs aren't showing anything.
Old 06/20/2012, 11:43   #7

Perhaps you got too many Graphics on your client...
Old 06/20/2012, 15:30   #8

Quote:
Originally Posted by treica View Post
Perhaps you got too many Graphics on your client...
Maybe True But Been Shorting It My Dam Client Lately lolz But All So True Good Idea Thanks Dani (:
But Yet Again It Was Only Some AoL Some Players That Are My Top Rankers Of PvP Who Spawn Killed And Also They Are Fine Till They Go PvP Against Those AoL Players Then Get 3 Fps
Only From Wing/Legend/Mei Only Its Odd ?_? Server Really Is Smooth Has Been Too Still Don't Know -.- It's Not Packets And Our Net Is A+ No Lag What So Ever For Anyone Except For When There Near Us Its The Worse Thing Only Those 3 Players
-From My GM Since He Inspected This And Also Knows All My Staffs Know Only These 5 Players From Fairy Tail Are Causing It
[6:51:20 AM] [GM]Footzbac: she/he saying its game making us lag only near that little group of 5 AOL bullshit if it was game we would lag near any AOL
Thanks
1 User
Old 06/25/2012, 00:39   #9

Cheat Engine is being used by them, or they are using a ping service to connect to you server. Several people on same subnet using cheat engine lags everyone around them.
Thanks
1 User
Old 06/25/2012, 01:01   #10

Start cleaning your logs and restart your server, you will be fine...

Thanks
1 User

« please helpme with Update.exe | Spawn Errors? »