Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Shaiya > Shaiya Private Server
You last visited: Today at 07:07

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

strange armor bugg

Discussion on strange armor bugg within the Shaiya Private Server forum part of the Shaiya category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
strange armor bugg

hmm the story is. i have a working wedding armor. but i got new files for a new colors armor.

everything works great exept hunter hands.

the bugg is so strange becouse in model list files, item.sdata when i open 3DC and dds it seems fine. but when i go ingame hunter gloves and only them look totaly wrong. they look like a normal armor.. and i have checked this so many times now. if anyone see this before please try and help. i have imported this like 7 times now he he

mabe add a it as a new file? mabe 1 file is blocked some way in the client?

is that even possible?

and like i said in mlt files 3do and dds they all look right but not ingame..
Old 06/19/2012, 12:48   #2

Create with notepad++ an file named humm.mlx (or what ever is the name for hunter) then put that file in DeathEater folder and open the mlx file with SH Studio and will open you up the DDS and 3DC its using the set and there you are able to modify what to use create new set's etc...
Thanks
2 Users
Old 06/19/2012, 19:28   #3

omg how did i miss that one LOL
thankls alot. what a life saver
Old 06/21/2012, 03:08   #4

be carefull with the mlx.files because they are willing to share other files if they are want... Dont USE the MLX!!!!!
Old 06/21/2012, 14:10   #5

i don't get what you are trying to say. "They are willing to share other files if the are want"???

.Mlx files are for edit the gears faster way. When you make that file it automatically connected with all other files which are .MLT files in same folder. So you don't need to edit them 1 by 1. Which is working great of most of devs.

Regards,
Shaco
Old 06/21/2012, 15:57   #6

they rock. but well the helmet don't go in there tho. bummer.. but anyway it's just so much easyer..

i made them with the notstuff and i made 1 for each. this was great. the error i hade was in a way the armor skiped 1 row. so all armrs was 1 step wrong..

and the wedding gloves that was wrong, was the wrong file on it. but the other files didnt show it..

now it's all perfect:-P