Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Shaiya > Shaiya Private Server
You last visited: Today at 15:18

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Strange Charm bugg

Discussion on Strange Charm bugg within the Shaiya Private Server forum part of the Shaiya category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Strange Charm bugg

I have been googling. and serche here but didn'tfint it mabe becouse charm and bugg is to common serches. but well.

some times when ppl use red phenix charm and switch to blue target charm and back to white or red Phenix the store points don't work. they comes back after some time. but anyone know why this is happening or mabe a fix for it?

stuff works normaly but now and then this is happening..
Old 08/19/2011, 14:58   #2

Check your skill.SDate file, near the bottom somewhere those item's skills are defined.

Sounds like it's not giving the right effect to all those items, and i'm sure only 1 or 2 give the 4 tele spots, if thats what your asking good luck.
Old 08/19/2011, 16:14   #3

red gives the 4. but not always.. sometimes it gives just the 1. when you activate it but it comes back and you can use all 4. seems like a bug that take effect just now and then..
Old 08/19/2011, 16:46   #4

Not sure.. but it might be because your only suppose to have 1 of those items on at a time.. maybe the "keep time" or "reset time" lasts longer for that one effect (the stored points) and it's giving you those problems??

Not too sure really, best thing i could suggest is looking through your skill.SData, or skill table in database and see if you find anything wrong there...

Or pray that someone that knows what they're talking about see's this post and helps
Thanks
1 User
Old 08/19/2011, 16:56   #5

red gives the 4. but not always.. sometimes it gives just the 1. when you activate it but it comes back and you can use all 4. seems like a bug that take effect just now and then..