Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Shaiya > Shaiya Private Server
You last visited: Today at 06:04

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

remove high lvl buffs in canta

Discussion on remove high lvl buffs in canta within the Shaiya Private Server forum part of the Shaiya category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
remove high lvl buffs in canta

heya ppl using high lvl buff's in canta. and well as i havent realy tried it but some say 15 pvp buff's get removed when you enter..

is that possible to inject in other maps too?

get a bit unfair in 15 and 30 if you can use 70+ buff's

i tried serching but i get error on all words i have tried ..
Old 06/16/2012, 13:56   #2

havent you already asked something like this? o.O

it should be the same solution as for the gear: if map change to "30" -> Check which spells are applied -> if a spell lvl > char level -> remove the spell

something like that ^^
Thanks
1 User
Old 06/16/2012, 15:16   #3

i didnt realy get that to work heheh why i kind of asked again..
Old 06/16/2012, 16:50   #4

well, im sorry that im nub in such things, so i cant help you in detail, just giving my thoughts in :/

excuse my nubishness ._.
Old 06/16/2012, 20:14   #5

well it helped me understand that i need to do it that way. command thingy:-) i will fix it. he he but normaly the command stuff don't kick in before you loggout. and that don't work so good he he.. but i'll try to make a way:-)

thanks tho
Old 06/16/2012, 23:45   #6

well... i just got another idea... im currently learning c#... and you can combine c# and sql... what if you write a program in c#, that has access to the DB just like the ps_game.exe for example, that checks for such stuff? does it work then without relogging?
Old 06/17/2012, 01:37   #7

i don't know much about c# so there i can't help. mabe others here have an idea..
Old 06/17/2012, 01:44   #8

any idea create othe borderland? for use remove exp in other map?? range the remove exp is. Small Exp Removal Pill = range 273. any idea change.- range for use in all map?
Old 06/17/2012, 11:09   #9

i havent tried this. but if you look in item.sdata on the exp remove pills and just change a few setting there on a new one. i would think that can work..