Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Shaiya > Shaiya Private Server
You last visited: Today at 00:07

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Assistance requesed

Discussion on Assistance requesed within the Shaiya Private Server forum part of the Shaiya category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Assistance requesed

Hello all. I am running the ShaiyaServer 5.3 on a VM (thanks to ). The server / DB appear to be communicating fine from what I can tell by searching through the forums. I have all green arrows with the /vchkoff and /nprotectoff. When I try to connect to the server, I get the 'Please try to reconnect to the server ERROR 0'. I assumed it was due to a client / server version conflict of some kind... I have tried using the OS client with various game.exe files ( among others). I'm all out of ideas though, and cannot figure out my log files very well. I have attached the ps_game and ps_dbagent logs below. Any help or suggestions on how to fix this would be appreciated. Thanks.

PS_GAME_system.log
PS_DBAGENT_system.log

Edit: I believe I actually pulled the ep 5 DBs from the post by , if that makes any difference.

Resolved:
Old 06/11/2012, 00:12   #2

As you can see on log2 , it says that Linked Server is missing name is: PS_USERDB01

Open up batch folder in server file and click the SQL file and run it.
Old 06/11/2012, 05:39   #3

elite*gold: 150
Received Thanks: 8,977
As you got an answer on this thread, I will move this to the right section (Shaiya Private Server) and close the one you posted as well in there.

#Moved to the right section

Development section is for releases only.
Old 06/17/2012, 09:32   #4

The file you're looking for is called New Installation.SQL. Run it and it will install your user account in the database as well as install your Linked Servers ie game, UserDB01, PN_Cash, etc. Without these, the server won't start.

File can also be called config.sql..have seen it as both. If you need any more help feel free to PM me.