Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Shaiya > Shaiya Private Server
You last visited: Today at 01:12

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Putting game concept to new platform

Discussion on Putting game concept to new platform within the Shaiya Private Server forum part of the Shaiya category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Putting game concept to new platform

So as some might remember I posted almost a year ago about making a new style shaiya based game. Well we have gotten far enough now to say that in a few months it will go up live. We are only showing the element info as of now but in the next few weeks will show maps, skills, classes, mobs. .. Sorry for long wait but this will be proabably thelast posting in shaiya we will put due to the fact that although it is simular to shaiya (PvP and skills) it is a new game. Check it out and ask anything you like. I will post a lot of new info with videos over the next month. . Again go to ts-ascended to look at site
Old 05/04/2012, 20:13   #2

First, I think a good project for which they are aiming, I hope is very well and people like what you've done.
i wish you best of luck.
George St-Pierre
Thanks
1 User
Old 05/04/2012, 20:46   #3

elite*gold: 576
look very good at the moment good luck with it !
Old 05/04/2012, 21:22   #4

seems interesting i will be waiting for more info
Old 05/04/2012, 22:31   #5

Received Thanks: 1,161
Could you explain more about the element characters? Are elements based as classes like they used to be on Shaiya (each element has different skills) and does the element character you choose have the element attack power and defense? If it does, I dont believe its a good concept. Yes, it does prevent 1 person to rule them all, but it makes PvP an aiming contest.
Would love to get some more informations and a gameplay video.
Old 05/05/2012, 02:37   #6

Hi and yes you can change ele's. We did 4 elements to change up the good side bad side of shaiya. It is basically a caster class and a mele class for both sides. It will be very much the same PvP PvE concept as shaiya but we are doing a few things we like different. PvP structure is almost identical. We did add dragons that fly and randomly attack groups if you get to close (Drop insane gear and weapons if defeated). We also added instances so that people are not fighting for same mobs to both lvl and farm. We are keeping some bosses out to all sides for good old fashion competition and some killer PvP. I will start showing maps and character skills in next two weeks. I hope to give more info then. We will work harder on the forums we have but you can see the class ideas there. This game again is not shaiya but is very much the same for dps and pvp which I love about shaiya. Every three months we will add more content and from time to time lvls , gear , weapons ... you know the deal. Also we will take the best story lines from our forums and the best guilds and players and add them into our comic line. Every three months you as a player could be in the comic. We are very interested in keeping this a players game and input in the forums for future developement will be wonderful. I do want to keep to story line of game so there will not be added things to just make money ( no bathing suits and sunglasses sorry)
Old 05/05/2012, 21:55   #7

Received Thanks: 1,161
I've read the Classes and their skills on the Forums today and I like it very well, Im just concerned that Crusaders wont be 1-hits compared to the Ulti Skills some other classes have, since Crusaders are described as having low defense, but being fast and having high DPS power. Im still thinking If I should play Crusader or Arcane Knight when the game is going to be released, cant wait for it.
Thanks
1 User
Old 05/05/2012, 22:44   #8

Some of those classes will not be available till you reach a certain level. We ran these classes as a test on a server we had called CreationTS. We learned what works well and what gets op real fast so that we could fix any issues before ascended went up. Basically the crusader is a fighter and the paladin was a defender. The Arkane was one of my favorites as well as demon blood they added a new twist to the game. Both where extremely fun to play since I love DOT classes.
Old 05/30/2012, 21:06   #9

where can i find the classes and such have looked at the wesite but all i get is a big video ^_^, look forward to playing with you guys when its up