Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Battle of the Immortals
You last visited: Today at 19:21

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Did someone success putting debugger on game

Discussion on Did someone success putting debugger on game within the Battle of the Immortals forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Unhappy Did someone success putting debugger on game

Some value alway change each time you open the game, so I need the pointer or any offset that access to it's value.

How could you find any offset or any assembler code, when I try put the debugger the game is shuting down

Helpppp meee plzzzz

If there any wat else to find which address is access the value?
Old 01/10/2011, 16:34   #2

Just read the "Preparations" part and it should be enough. Unless if you're running on a 64-bit OS, then you may only be able to attach to the client. But that should do anyway as there's really no difference
Thanks
1 User
Old 01/11/2011, 14:25   #3

Thanks alot man for the guide I'll try it.
Old 01/11/2011, 14:48   #4

Just remember that you shouldn't have to unpack the game client - just setup OllyDbg right - since it's not really useful unless you plan on using something like IDA for function analyzation (which is the only use I have of the unpacked client).
Old 01/13/2011, 22:45   #5

someone just did last night on PH server. =)

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Putting up a team
10/28/2010 - EO PServer Hosting - 9 Replies
I know I have been gone some time. Haven't gotten to rusty. But to the point. I am about to start up a new server. Same name Fallen Empire. Went through some financial and court issues but it is fixed. I now have more time to dedicate to these sort of things. Looking for experienced members. Types of team members I am looking for - Coders - Two to Three at the max Translators - Two at the max Editors - People that can edit casuals, Interface, etc.
About putting your songs in GC
05/25/2010 - Grand Chase Philippines - 8 Replies
paano ko po ma peplay ung mga songs ko po sa laro without using media player in another window.
[Putting a team together]5095
10/24/2009 - CO2 Private Server - 14 Replies
Pretty much Everything works in the source, Im just having a few problems in the Vending.. it works.. but when I buy something from another play..and relog.. the item is gone... and im having a Source lag... and a few things.. But im putting a team together to clear this source.. And Looking for a few people to join my crew.. And ones the source becomes LIVE.. I will be setting up a payment system for my crew that stuck with me in the process of clearing the source.. I will not be scammed of...
Putting a Picture in Your House
01/02/2007 - Conquer Online 2 - 0 Replies
i have it almost figured out, it think. what im trying to do is edit the files for the christmas wreath so that i can change its image to a picture (gold frame included) of the face of someone very special to me :) but im having difficulties... after much searching i finally found the .dds file and the .msk file for the wreath here: Conquer 2.0\data\map\scene& #092;Item