Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Shaiya > Shaiya Private Server
You last visited: Today at 09:56

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[HELP] Bunny summon stones

Discussion on [HELP] Bunny summon stones within the Shaiya Private Server forum part of the Shaiya category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[HELP] Bunny summon stones

i have the bunny sommon stones and the mobs are in the database as i can /mmake them but when i go to use the stone it says cant use item due to limitation any idea how to fix this
Old 03/13/2012, 02:28   #2

Received Thanks: 1,286
Our ps_game.exe is not able to handle the summoning of mobs VIA item. They won't work unless you go through the work of modifying ps_game and add the function yourself.
Old 03/13/2012, 07:37   #3

thankyou for that looks like i have to learn olly

any idea where abouts i would edit it and how i would edit it

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Trick or hack to make the character stones fast drop like the zero stones?
01/06/2012 - Grand Chase Philippines - 4 Replies
Is there a Trick or hack to make the characters stones in dungeon x2 or a fast drop???? like ley mission 50 stones at the 1st 50 stones to second so boring.... :handsdown::handsdown::handsdown:
[TuT]Bunny-Hop
12/30/2010 - WarRock Guides, Tutorials & Modifications - 4 Replies
http://atschool.eduweb.co.uk/rgshiwyc/school/curri c/German/Deutsch_Anfanger/Haustiere/Rabbit.gif Warrock Bunny Hop How to : ★Zwei mal auf „w“ drücken, nicht gedrückt halten. ★Anschließend schnell auf shift drücken um zu rollen, nicht gleichzeitig mit „w“. ★Nach dem rollen, direkt auf die Leertaste drücken und gedrückt halten.
[How To]Bunny Hop (b-hop)
04/03/2010 - CrossFire - 7 Replies
Hello Guys, I show you how to do the Bunny Hop (b-hop) How To: There are 3 types of bhops 1) Back bhop
[Brum] WTB stones, ele stones, reinf pots
06/30/2009 - Archlord Trading - 0 Replies
I need some level 3 skill block stones (around 3-4) and a few level 3 Life Prayer and Stamina Increase stones. Furthermore, I need level 4/5 water stones, and reinforcement potions to upgrade my armor. I'll pay with in game money.
No CP summon/ranged and longbow summon hack
07/15/2008 - General Gaming Discussion - 11 Replies
- no cp and nak (2 in 1): combine No CP summon and longbow summon hack - no ranged: like b4