Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Shaiya > Shaiya Private Server
You last visited: Today at 23:51

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

DEV question about altar

Discussion on DEV question about altar within the Shaiya Private Server forum part of the Shaiya category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
DEV question about altar

a new problem came to me..

i have to ask just to be open minded..

we have a rule don't use altar as a shield

with this we mean... don't use your own and stay inside the altar if it's your faction that own it..

but ppl now mean it's an edge to kill and altar if other ppl (from the other faction is close) becouse they can't target you inside there altar even when they have it..

do all have this? banned even tho you killing the altar you have to stop becouse someone come close and want pvp? or is it alowed to kill the altar even tho you have enemy around you?

for me it's easy but like i said i want to have an open mind about this..

but for me it's like it's what your there to do normaly take the altar of the other factions hands why can't you kill it even tho ppl are around you?
Old 01/29/2012, 19:11   #2

elite*gold: 150
Received Thanks: 8,977
If I understand you correctly then this is something that every server owner has to think about as this would be something with the rules of each server; I personally believe that you are there to take the altar, so why should you stop doing so just because there are people around??