Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 17:19

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Skills editing

Discussion on Skills editing within the Shaiya Private Server forum part of the Shaiya category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Skills editing

not to blame castor or anything like that at all. his just the man when it comes to editing. but well i know all about db editing it's not that. but let's say i change damage in db. that don't effect the client much. and for what i have seen the skills in client are totaly messed up every where you go LOL.

i have the workaround yes i have but there is skills that's not set there too. so even if i try to change it in db i don't know how to change it in the client..

anyone have a good one for that?

if you have it working in db chould we just export it from db and make it in client? is that working or do ppl have other way's to fix it?

please i need help before castor get's shtool to work on skills:-)
Old 01/06/2012, 17:54   #2

elite*gold: 150
Received Thanks: 8,977
Actually the fix takes place on the ps_game.exe as you need to give some memory space for each of the skills, this is the point of it being "complicated" as you need to play around with the memory to give to the skills
Thanks
2 Users
Old 01/06/2012, 19:18   #3

Hint: In Skill.sdata, right-click on the top bar in ShStudio (Rank, Level, Name, etc). "Show All Columns" will give every column found in the DB. Change skills in ShStudio and run the generated query as you would for any other .sdata.

If I remember correctly, castor simply said in his release that he was not supporting full skill editing in this version of ShStudio yet. So be careful what you run, and have backups first, of course. =P But at least this way you can get DB and client skills to match. GL

(if that's not what you were asking for at all, ehh, ignore me- maybe someone else can use that tidbit of info. xD)
Thanks
1 User
Old 01/07/2012, 01:11   #4

thanks both but yes. thanks phantom. i got to have missed that one.. didnt know it.. so well that helps alot:-)