Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 00:13

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Editing Skills

Discussion on Editing Skills within the Dekaron Private Server forum part of the Dekaron category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Editing Skills

im tring to edit some skills for my private server for instance i would like to edit the summys pet Musful to have more hp and better dmg and crit rate along with little more def if anyone can help me i would be grateful
Old 03/15/2011, 10:46   #2

elite*gold: 0
summoner pets are in share/creature/servant.csv check this

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Editing the skills
08/08/2010 - Shaiya Private Server - 2 Replies
Hello, I'm looking towards some help on editing the time on the skills and the time recharge, please, help me editing this. Thank you
ecsro pk2 editing guide ( skills )
10/25/2009 - SRO Private Server - 0 Replies
hi all sry to open a new theared but any1 have a good tutorial to edit pk2 files for skills? cuz i just find for weapons and clothes wolfes etc
Packet Editing Or CSV Editing That Is The Question!
11/25/2008 - Dekaron - 17 Replies
Well I'd just like to know what people like better packet or csv editing? I'll be the first to post a opinion, its easy to edit csv's if u got the already edited ones like I do, but like it was said in other threads, less lag and less dc's if u edit the packet file...... It's simple to edit csv's tho and make it work for the game, and its alot easier to read considering its seperated by line but some people can't seem to get it to work like how they were told!! so for them packet editing...
Editing skills for summoner
03/27/2008 - Dekaron - 0 Replies
Ok, I tryed to edit skills for summoner, Summon Ghosts and Infected Earth don't work, they still do normal damage, can anyone tell me the offsets from the other summoner skills? I can try to edit them and I will post the results....