Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Shaiya > Shaiya Private Server
You last visited: Today at 18:06

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[HILFE] Problem bei Shaiya EP 5 Skills

Discussion on [HILFE] Problem bei Shaiya EP 5 Skills within the Shaiya Private Server forum part of the Shaiya category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[HILFE] Problem bei Shaiya EP 5 Skills

DEUTSCH:
Hallo Leute
Ich habe heute angefangen die skills von unserem Server zu machen
Die Skills sollten eigentlich bis 7 gehen doch wenn ich im game bin geht jeder Skill aber nur bis level 3 worann könnte dies Liegen?
Ich habe auch schon eine ep 5 PS_Game.exe genommen (Geht nicht)
Ep 5 Game.exe ( geht auch nicht)
Hättet ihr da einen rat wie es richtig gemacht wird?
Danke im vorraus!

ENGLISH:
Hello people
Today I started to make the skills of our server
The skills should really could go to 7 but when I'm in the game is all skill worann but only to level 3, this lying?
I've also taken a PS_Game.exe ep 5 (Does not)
Ep 5 game.exe (does not)
If you had as a rat as it is done properly?
Thanks in advance!
Old 12/11/2011, 03:46   #2

elite*gold: 150
Received Thanks: 8,977
The fix for the EP5 skills which go over level 3 is something complicated to do; some time ago, it was decided by the ones who first got this fix fully working to not to release it; yet right now there are some of the devs selling this fix.

My only suggestion right now about this would be to try to contact one of these devs who are selling this fix and try to get to an agreement with them.
Old 12/11/2011, 03:50   #3

elite*gold: 46
Received Thanks: 4,249
Leider wurde der Fix für 3+ skills noch nicht public released, hier wird der Fix zB gerade angeboten:

Ansonsten versuch, wie JohnHeatz bereits erwähnte, einen der devs die es hinbekommen haben privat anzuschreiben und danach zu fragen.
Old 12/11/2011, 04:15   #4

elite*gold: 0
Okay Danke ich versuche es