Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Shaiya > Shaiya Private Server
You last visited: Today at 20:45

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Help] Both side trade

Discussion on [Help] Both side trade within the Shaiya Private Server forum part of the Shaiya category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[Help] Both side trade

i have been searching for this but well using the search here don't always work i guess.

but can someone point me to a post about this or give me the query that a lighty can give stuff to a darkie and the other way around?

i'm 99% sure there is ppl that have it so if anyone know please help.

in ah you can setup a store and stuff but when you want to trade with a darkie 1 have to put up a trade and the other have to after. this is kind of lame if you ask me (for my server) please help..
Old 10/20/2011, 12:05   #2

elite*gold: 0
I think the only person who has worked that out so far is LilPro.

I guess it would be done somewhere in the ps.exe files not in the database, but i have no idea. Best to specifically ask him for some hints on how he did it.
Thanks
1 User