[HELP] Kanos Ilium Map Load Error 06/28/2012 - Shaiya Private Server - 2 Replies Hey guys
Our problem is that we cant move to Kanos Ilium Map. Everytime we try we get a Map Load Error and we have to manually put our toons on a diff map so we can log in. Im not sure what the problem is though so could anyone help out?
Thanks :)
EDIT: found out the problem lock this topic please
Probleme mit Kanos map und portalen + Ingame mall 09/03/2011 - Shaiya - 8 Replies hi leute
ich habe mir mal ein offline P server machen lassen und hab da so diversen probleme gefunden und weis nicht wie ich die korregieren kann
zum 1ten haben wir die kanos map wo keine altare auzufinden sind weder auf der map ansich noch auf der karte
zum 2ten funktioniert der GateKeeper von iris na PR und VR nicht
auf VR/PR funktionieren die GateKeeper auch nicht (obwohl alles korrekt 1 zu 1 im clienten drinn steht):confused: aber die portale laufen ordetlich:confused:...
[REQUEST] Kanos Dungeons 06/29/2011 - Shaiya Private Server - 3 Replies Hello everybody.
I have a problem about Kanos Dungeons.
I want to open Kanos Dungeons.But they don't work.When I try to /cmove 71 or 72,I can't go these dungeons.ı tried to edit map.ini but I failed.
I have txt-wld etc. all files in my client and they all updated.
Please help me.Thanks.
[TUT] Vacking w/o loosing mobs + mobs speed hack [WINHEX] 01/25/2011 - Dekaron Exploits, Hacks, Bots, Tools & Macros - 208 Replies You will need Win Hex to edit thouse numbers.
I used Styx as the mob to edit.
PART OF VACK + SPPED HACK FOR MOBS.
Original:
2251,Styx,1,19,82,35749,0,486,695,10,50,2,6,0,0,0 ,0,0,0,55,0,0,0,02.5,4.8,1,1,styx,ÀÛ¼ºÁß,0,0,0,526 0,441,595,30800,1,1,3,90,90