Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 06:18

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Rebirth

Discussion on Rebirth within the Shaiya Private Server forum part of the Shaiya category.

Old 07/02/2011, 07:40   #16

elite*gold: 150
Received Thanks: 8,977
have to love how people keep trying to advertise for this server which is not associated to E*PvP anymore with even his admin being banned from the community....
Old 07/02/2011, 09:13   #17

elite*gold: 0
cmon guys i made this thread for people to talk about rebirth, so that people know its definately comin back, not for you guys to advertise a server that is run by an admin who doesnt want his server on epvp, so stop talking about divine on here please, title quite clearly says rebirth
Old 07/02/2011, 11:27   #18

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by shadow5833 View Post
It's not about how much pvp a server has.
It's the question of how long can it truly last.
If you didn't read that server lost a whole light guild maybe more :/
So yuh...
And yet.. theres still hundreds of people online, looks like its gained more players than lost ;o

Similar Threads Similar Threads
REBIRTH RO
03/18/2011 - Ragnarok Online - 1 Replies
Is rebirthro supported already by the new openkore? Just asking ^_^
rebirth
05/01/2010 - Rappelz Trading - 0 Replies
wtb rebirth on fenrir with rupppeeess/cash
REBIRTH Client Patch , REBIRTH share Patch ,SERVER
01/07/2010 - Dekaron Private Server - 34 Replies
REBIRTH Client SKILL Patch MEGAUPLOAD - The leading online storage and file delivery service REBIRTH share SKILL Patch MEGAUPLOAD - The leading online storage and file delivery service :rolleyes:
2 rebirth map
02/21/2009 - CO2 Guides & Templates - 6 Replies
EXTRA INFO: MOBS and LORDS have about 50K hp I haven't contributed anything really to Elitepvpers . So I decided to make a 2nd rb guide..Took a while but hope i helped The wonders of 2nd rebirth, or just another way for TQ to earn $$$ who knows? Either way at some point your going to want to do it and the official site explains it quite badly with akward translation and the like. The easy way out of course is to buy yourself an exemption token and rebore at will but I actually like...
Rebirth
08/16/2007 - Conquer Online 2 - 2 Replies
Can someone tell me what your stats reset to before you assign them after being rb as a trojan?