All very interesting, but I've got some questions that I think are important, but all the 2nd rb guides I've read have failed to give me answers yet (I'm sorry if the questions sound trivial or stupid, but I haven't done the quest yet so I don't really know too much of what I'm talking about):
1. I know that moss, dreamgrass and soul aroma can be stashed and traded, but what about the other items, the ones you create from these three?
2. Can you drop your quest items when you die?
3. If answers to the first and second question are "no" and "yes" respectively, then isn't it wise to collect all 117 of each basic item before you start combining them?
4. What about the HP, defence ratings etc of different mobs? Aside from the lords, which mobs are the best ones to kill, or are they all the same?
I'd be really glad if someone could answer these questions for me.
And about the guide:
Is it just me or are all the pictures gone somewhere?
And there is a part of the guide that I don't understand (probably because of the missing picture though):
Quote:
Area 1 |2 |3| 4 |5
Monster| Crying Serpents |Abys Demon |Demon Lord| Fury Skeleton| |Fearless Beast
Area 6| 7/8 9/10 11/12 13/14
Monster|(6) Crazy Beast|7/8 Fiend Lord |(9/10)DemonBat |(11/12)Earth Hades |(13/14)Fury Ape
|
There you name monsters like Abys Demon, Crazy Beast etc. Who are they? From other guides I've learned that the names of the lords are: Demon Lord, Serpent Spirit, Fiend Lord, Demon Bat, Fearless Beast, Fury Skeleton, Hades Lord and Fury Ape. Are there any other mobs besides these 8 lords that have a higher drop rate?
Other than that, nice guide. Got a lot of useful information there.