Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Shaiya > Shaiya Private Server
You last visited: Today at 13:07

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Installing server missing files?

Discussion on Installing server missing files? within the Shaiya Private Server forum part of the Shaiya category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Installing server missing files?

windows Cannot find batch\shaiya_db_restore,batch\config_database.bat, batch\shaiya_svc_register.dat, PSM_Server\PSM_Server_Mgr.exe when trying to install the server. Help please. Ive also looked for all those files and they are all present in my SERVER folder. I was using omega's video tutorials.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
missing co files
12/02/2009 - Conquer Online 2 - 1 Replies
ok i want to make modds and i dont have all the effects and texture files that i need to do it, ive found many helpful treads on how to do it but ive search threw the forums for hours and could not find the missing effects and texture files that i need to do what i want to do, does ANYONE have a link that can help me with my problem your help will be greatly appreciated and will save me alot of time. i know their out there some where but i just cant find them.. thank you for your time and effort
Dbmon missing from server files
05/03/2009 - Dekaron Private Server - 2 Replies
Hi i downloaded the server files but there is not file called "dbmon.exe" Can some one upload that file/folder ? Thx
150x Server missing files.
10/17/2008 - Dekaron Private Server - 3 Replies
Does anyone have the files dekaron.nss and dekaron for the 150 server? If you do can you please give me them? I have a problem with my login tool and I've been told to get those two files. They should be in the Bin folder.