Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Shaiya > Shaiya Private Server
You last visited: Today at 06:59

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Request]Normal EXP NM,HM,UM without CAP

Discussion on [Request]Normal EXP NM,HM,UM without CAP within the Shaiya Private Server forum part of the Shaiya category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[Request]Normal EXP NM,HM,UM without CAP

Hello everyone, never find to post here only with some questions...
I want to fix EXP, i need to use NM,HM,UM, of course i can make to work fine only for those NM or HM or UMm but if try to make all modes to got it work so got CAP level 60-70.

Anyone who know any info about that help me please, its no uber secret solution. I know need fix ps_game.exe but i can find bugged values in cheat engine, find and replace to correct value, ant ps_game.exe can make work fine with cheat engine, maybe anyone have info about address in memory or offset in HeX, any any info to got make it work. Very need to use NM,HM,UM 60-70...

Thank You!

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[cSro](Request)Normal sro_client.exe
01/30/2010 - Silkroad Online - 1 Replies
So as the title says i need the csro sro_client.exe,the one that comes when you download csro and i need it cuz i dloaded one fully english but it lags like hell so please some post here the client w/o viruses,if it has viruses ill report to moderators
[Request] compose normal rate!!!
11/04/2009 - EO PServer Hosting - 1 Replies
Hey guys... I have little promble with t he compose rate :( my db come with high compose rate i keep try to reset it to normal composed but when i put new rate code then i try to test is.. first compose it gain with low point then the more i composed the more higher point it gain example: (20 > 40 > 80 > 160) :mad: ! can some one give normal code like normal Eudemons please:handsdown: :D http://www.freeimagehosting.net/uploads/th.cf1034 e27d.jpg
[Longjuyt2]Normal oder nicht Normal
07/06/2009 - Metin2 Private Server - 8 Replies
Hi Com! Is das Normal wenn man 90 punkte auf VIT und STR hat das die leiste so lehr ist. http://www.bilder-hochladen.net/files/a4ai-p.jpg
[Request] Normal Cabal Online Bot(Simple program without macro,autoit, etc..)
03/14/2008 - Cabal Online - 6 Replies
Hy guys! The all bots doesn't works for me on macro and more programs..why? i am run with those programs the au.3 files and not works..why? and who can give me WORKING link for where i can get bots... (or no) And why i can't install QMacro v6?!? When i start the installing it says:Acces violation at adress 004096DA. Write of address 00401000. WHY? Thank You Very Much For Helping!:)
Request: Normal super 130 blade texture
10/21/2007 - CO2 Weapon, Armor, Effects & Interface edits - 1 Replies
Silly me forgot to make a backup of the file, anyone gots? Karma/"thank you" will be rewarded lawl. hugs.